Amazing property to hunt produces nothing but wheats.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not one silver!! My first awesome permission was a bust. Huge yard old part of town...no silver. Two tax tokes, wheats, a lead something and a awesome marble which ended up making my day. After all sometimes it the little things that make everything ok. IMG_2169.JPGIMG_2167.JPGIMG_2170.JPGIMG_2175.JPGIMG_2176.JPGIMG_2174.JPGIMG_2179.JPG

Upvote 14
Good digs. I believe the "lead something" is a bail seal.
It's probably more stuff there.

at least it means no one beat you to it!

looks like that house needs some shiplap

Congratulations on finding coins!! It’s a lot better than finding cans.

Good digs. I believe the "lead something" is a bail seal.
It's probably more stuff there.

relic nut I think you’re right! Never got one of those before. I’m trying to see what it says but I can’t make it out. Bucket lister [emoji736]

Nice hunt, I bet there are goodies still hiding in that grass! :occasion14:

Nice bale seal. Looks like you're on a good site. Just give it time.

I agree with the Prof, I betcha there's at least ONE, if not more, silvers hiding there. I expect to see shiny posted 2moro! Ddf

Some yards just don’t have it. You are however one yard closer to finding a good yard. For some reason they only had pennies...

cool digs! got to be a silver around there.

Love finding wheatys! Hoping to find my first silver dime this year, 6 years digging, never not one yet! Great job on that hunt!

Wheats are good. Jewelry, silver, anything can be hiding there. Leave no brier undisturbed.

cool digs! got to be a silver around there.

One would think. I even put my discrimination up to 35 just like you suggested in your video to pull that silver out. It’s ground balanced at 79. I tried everything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back