AMAZING RESLUTS FROM $1000 in HALVES TODAY! MAGIC!

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
My results have been like yours lately (minus the magic coin), but I don't think it is too magical. ;D

Jim

Treasure-Slut

Jun 23, 2008
I usually down a bottle of Jack and vommit my guts out when I get skunked like that. Magic coin? If I recieved a magic coin, I would try to impress a girl with it and get some action out of it. Bingo bango, totally forget about the skunking and life goes on =P

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
jewelerdave said:
SKUNK SKUNK SKUNK!

I did get one magic coin. What do you all do with them? I have sold some to friends and given some away but I have like 10 of them now.

Good question. I got about 50 of them now. Gave some away. I'm hanging on to them untill I find a market for them.......

Mojo

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Treasure-Slut said:
I usually down a bottle of Jack and vommit my guts out when I get skunked like that. Magic coin? If I recieved a magic coin, I would try to impress a girl with it and get some action out of it. Bingo bango, totally forget about the skunking and life goes on =P

If I drank a bottle of Jack every time I got a skunk box, I would probably be in the Betty Ford clinic. If you find a woman who is so impressed with a magic coin that you can get action from her, please let us know the details. :thumbsup:

Jim

Treasure-Slut

Jun 23, 2008
jim4silver said:
Treasure-Slut said:

If I drank a bottle of Jack every time I got a skunk box, I would probably be in the Betty Ford clinic. If you find a woman who is so impressed with a magic coin that you can get action from her, please let us know the details. :thumbsup:

Jim

Already found her Jim. Although to call her a "girl" per say might be a misnomer. Lets just say that if you can REALLY work magic, then maybe you can do something about the sagging and smokers cough with your wand =)

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
jewelerdave said:
I did get one magic coin. What do you all do with them? I have sold some to friends and given some away but I have like 10 of them now.

There used to be a guy on this forum who wanted to trade some silver coins for them (first he was offering a 90%er, than switched to two 40%ers). But than "just like magic", he disappeared. 8)

Maybe he's lurking and will "re-appear" again.

Repeat after me everyone..............abra cadabra.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Put it back together the right way and go spend them. I must have 30 or them myself. Abra Cadabra! HH Mark

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to have a magic coin, I have yet to find one. Although I do not drop every coin, not sure how else to find them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread