Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My freind and detecting buddy Michael has been left thousands of Coins that were colleted by his late Grandfarther, I was having a quick luck through them and noticed a few American Coins, not being much good with Coins from across the pond apart from the odvious, I thought I would post them for you guys to luck at. :-\ Collectabilaty and any Value would be a great help 8)TK.

Attachments

• AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 582
  • ac02.jpg
    ac02.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 589
  • AC..jpg
    AC..jpg
    85 KB · Views: 589
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 579
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 586
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 582
Upvote 0

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
The Buffalo nickel and dime are collectable, I'm afaraid that the other change seems to be worth les and less against the Euro and the GBP every day, so spend it now mate!

poppa19

Jul 22, 2007
western new york
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
nice finds ,
the buffalo nickel is definitly a keeper collectable, and so is the barber dime the other nickel and quarters are newer. the 1901 barber head dime is 90% silver.
poppa19

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why aren't you in that field. I would have my head torch on right now :-*

I_Dig_NYC

Jan 25, 2008
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
The new quarters and nickels are not very collectible and probably worth less than face value. The Buffalo nickel is collectible but has little value because the date is worn off. The 1901 dime is the winner due to it's silver content, age and collectability.. The 1901-S Barber Dime is a fairly rare date. Look for an S mint-mark below the wreath on the reverse. Even If it's plain it's still worth something.

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Shame the buffalo doesnt have a date. these particular nickels were known for that.......the dates easily wore off. Still a keeper especially sence your "across the pond". Cool post!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread