gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a set of Grey Ghost Amphibian headphones from Extreme Detecting today. Tried them out right away on my AT Pro and the sound quality is fantastic!! They have a nice long cord, and the volume control has a wide range which will be a really nice addition on my Infinium. They seem very comfortable although I only tried them for a short while. Got a Detector Buddy harness too so I can use both hands on my long handle scoop without losing my Infinum in the surf. I think it will be of good use for those with AT Pros hunting in streams or rivers with currents too. The people at Extreme Detecting are great guys to deal with and I highly recommend them and their products to all whose machines can use them.

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean. I can't stand my infinium with the Garrett waterproof phones. Swinging over a submerged can is not enjoyable. Volume control would be nice.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I got a set this week and just love them. No worry about dunking them, as they are water proof. Exceptional audio response/quality!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do u think on the detecting buddy Ive had mine for about 6 months now & have used it on many machines great great easy to use. Good for Long hunts

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a set of Grey Ghost Amphibian headphones from Extreme Detecting today. Tried them out right away on my AT Pro and the sound quality is fantastic!! They have a nice long cord, and the volume control has a wide range which will be a really nice addition on my Infinium. They seem very comfortable although I only tried them for a short while. Got a Detector Buddy harness too so I can use both hands on my long handle scoop without losing my Infinum in the surf. I think it will be of good use for those with AT Pros hunting in streams or rivers with currents too. The people at Extreme Detecting are great guys to deal with and I highly recommend them and their products to all whose machines can use them.

gunsil i have mine too they are great headphones i love them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions