An afternoon hunt produced a few gool relics

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't know what the most of thes are, but I believe there's a handle from an old cast pot, forks from a garden rake, piece of coffe cup, one piece looks like it could have come from an old gun, a square nail. and I don't know what the rest is. Interesting though. Also the two end pieces from a couple of singletrees.

Attachments

• relics 2.jpg
    relics 2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 292
  • singletree parts.jpg
    singletree parts.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Old River,

never know what your going to pull up but
always good getting out.

Thanks for posting.

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Its just about as much fun getting out as it is to fine these few relics. Every time you get signal it makes the day exciting, Not knowing what will come out of the ground next. I guess the not knowing is the thrill of it. You don't know whats going to be next. I hope everyone enjoys seeing the finds. I really enjoy be able to share them.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Old River said:
Its just about as much fun getting out as it is to fine these few relics. Every time you get signal it makes the day exciting, Not knowing what will come out of the ground next. I guess the not knowing is the thrill of it. You don't know whats going to be next. I hope everyone enjoys seeing the finds. I really enjoy be able to share them.

What it "should be" all about ;D :wink:

have a good un.......
SHERMANVILLE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread