Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check this out......

Cherokee DNA finds matches in Northern Israel,
and along Eastern Mediterranean coastal regions

"LAWRENCEBURG, TN. – Genetic research directed by the Equahiyi-Wasi (Abraham-Moses Project) of the Central Band of Cherokee has discovered links with peoples of the Eastern Mediterranean including Northern Israel and the coastal region.

"The Cherokee comprise one or more of the Northern Tribes of Israel, collectively called, 'the House of Israel' before their exile more than 2,730 years ago," said Principal Chief Joe "Sitting Owl" White of the Central Band of Cherokee, who have a museum and Council House in the Town Square.

Seafaring tribes who occupied the coastal region of ancient Israel included Dan, Asher and Zebulun as well as the ancient Phoenicians and P'lishtim, the name by which Yasser Arafat called the Palestinian people. Most of northern Israel was occupied in biblical times by the two families comprising the House of Joseph: Ephraim and M'nashe with part of Benjamin. Other archaeological finds and spiritual practices of the Cherokee and DNA lines point to
Cherokee influence and assimilation from a priestly sect of Hebrews known as Cohein among the tribe of Levi."

Cherokee DNA linked to Northern Israel and coast

Last edited:

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
IN reply to Red Desert---No it is not quartz on the surface--it is a white rock--possibly granite

Now in this area I believe there is quartz, placer gold, gold ore and caches of gold and silver and gold and silver ores---all of which I believe is concealed.

I have not move a single stone--nor place any stones in any positions--just taken photos.

I believe that there are caches --through out this area--basically in a 360 degree circle.
I think that there are caches here--( not necessarily in this exact photo--but with in hundreds or yards of this photo ) for example of Sylvanite gold ore.
Several hundred yards to the NE I think placer gold and gold ore has been mined for centuries----
--but to have such a crazy Idea or theory would mean I think mining was carried on here by the
Spanish centuries ago----as well as long before the Spanish came to the new world.

And since they taught me in school that Columbus discovered America in 1492--
to say that there was serious mining in North America prior to 1492---would mean my
beliefs just do not fit in with accepted history.

The trouble I have is when I am in the mountains--and run into statures similar to what is found at Angkor Watt in Cambodia--like Buddha , in the Carson National Forest--that are centuries old.

Or when I am in the Black Canyon of the Gunnison and I run across a 300 foot tall
gorilla and the gorilla is wearing a belt with a purse on his waist

And when I am in the Valley of the Dragons and there are these Dragons hundreds of feet tall

Then history just does not match up with what I was taught.

Barton

Barton, I too have seen the three hundred foot tall Gorrila wearing a belt with a purse on his waist. My last sighting was shortly before I gave up smoking crack.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some more info on this page.

The Trail of Tears, part 3: The Cherokees, a lost tribe of Israel?

Lazer Beams: The Trail of Tears, part 3: The Cherokees, a lost tribe of Israel?

Even so, I wasn't really convinced until I started learning some Cherokee language. Examine the following table (with thanks to the Cherokees of powersource.com in California for their help):
EnglishCherokeeHebrew
camelGe'miligamal
dogQi'liqelev
eggWe'tsibetsa
mosquitoTo'siyetosh
turtleDu'sitsav
The LordAdon'vidoadonoi
treeatsinaetz
As you can see, the phonetic similarities are astounding.
- See more at: Lazer Beams: The Trail of Tears, part 3: The Cherokees, a lost tribe of Israel?

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rock art can point to Cherokee origin also.

Cherokees Spoke Greek and Came from East Mediterranean

Possum Creek Stone and Anomalous Cherokee DNA Point to Eastern Mediterranean Origins

"SUMMARY Three examples of North American rock art are discussed and placed in the context of ancient Greek and Hebrew civilization. The Red Bird Petroglyphs are compared with Greek and Hebrew coins and the Bat Creek Stone. The Possum Creek Stone discovered by Gloria Farley is identified as a Greek athlete’s victory pedestal. The Thruston Stone is interpreted as a record of the blending of Greek, Cherokee, Native American, Egyptian and Hebrew civilization. Keetoowah Society traditions, as captured in The Vision of Eloh’, are adduced to confirm a general outline of the origins of the Cherokee people in a Ptolemaic Greek trans-Pacific expedition joining pre-arriving Greeks, Jews and Phoenicians in the Ohio Valley around 100 c.e. Recent DNA investigations showing Egyptian, Jewish and Phoenician female lineages and the Y chromosome of Old Testament Priests among the Cherokee are also touched upon. Greek words and customs in the Cherokee are reviewed as time permits. Slide projector requested. - See more at: http://dnaconsultants.com/_blog/DNA...from_East_Mediterranean/#sthash.42TqNFL1.dpuf

A cave entrance overlooking the Redbird River, a tributary of the South Fork of the Kentucky River in Clay County, Kentucky in the Daniel Boone National Forest, has inscriptions which according to Kenneth B. Tankersley of the University of Cincinnati display a nineteenth-century example of writing in the Cherokee syllabary. A local resident (Burchell) recognizes Greek writing in one inscription (called Christian Monogram #2) but his reading is unsatisfactory for a number of reasons. Evaluation by experts in Greek and Semitic epigraphy identifies two distinct inscriptions, one in Greek and one in Hebrew. They appear to be contemporaneous with the Bat Creek Stone unearthed in the 1889 excavation of a tomb in East Tennessee by Cyrus Thomas of the Smithsonian Institution.

Another record of Greek-speaking people in ancient America is the Possum Creek Stone, discovered by Gloria Farley in Oklahoma in the 1970s. It is discussed by her in Volume 2 of In Plain Sight as proof that the man history knows as Sequoyah did not invent the Cherokee syllabary. The inscription can be read as Greek, HO-NI-KA-SA or ‘o nikasa, i.e. “This is the one who takes the prize of victory,” a common inscription for the pedestal upon which victors were crowned at athletic games. The use is Homeric, and the spelling Doric.
- See more at: http://dnaconsultants.com/_blog/DNA...from_East_Mediterranean/#sthash.42TqNFL1.dpuf

A third piece of evidence helps fill in the background of the arrival of Greeks and their intermarriage with Asiatic and other Indians in North America. In 1870, an engraved 19 x 15 inch limestone tablet was uncovered in a mound excavation on Rocky Creek near Castalian Springs in Sumner County, Tennessee (see Ancient American, vol. 12, no. 77). Dating to an earlier time than its Mississipian Period context, it commemorates a peace treaty between the Cherokee and Shawnee. The Cherokee chief wears a horse-hair crested helmet and carries the spear and shield of a Greek hoplite. His Shawnee adversary clasps hands in a wedding ceremony with a Cherokee woman who bears wampum belts as a pledge of peace, has her hair in a maidenly bun, wears a Middle Eastern-style plaid kilt, and displays a large star of David. In the Red Record or Walam Olum, we learn that before crossing the Mississippi, somewhere along the south bank of the Missouri, the Algonquians or Lenni Lenape (Delaware Indians), who are later allied with the Cherokee, encounter a foreign tribe they call the Stonys. Cherokee legends about Stone-coat demonstrate that the original Cherokee had metal armor and weapons. DNA studies confirm a mixture of “anomalous” East Mediterranean mitochondrial lineages such as Egyptian T, Greek U and Phoenician X with “standard” American Indian haplogroups A, B, C and D in the Cherokee and certain other Eastern Woodlands Indians.

To sum up, the Red Bird Petroglyph is a Greek inscription from the 2nd to 3rd century c.e., not a crude Cherokee scratching of around 1800 as announced recently by the Archeological Institute of America and the New York Times. It occurs above what is, in all likelihood, an inscription in Maccabean-era Hebrew. The Sequoyan syllabary for which these Greek and Hebrew inscriptions were mistaken originated in the Greek world of the Bronze Age along with other syllabaries like Linear A, Linear B and Cypro-Minoan. The Cherokee language, which today is Iroquoian, is the result of a relexification process in the distant past. It contains many relics of words of Greek origin, especially in the area of government, military terminology, mythology, athletics and ritual. Cherokee music also reflects Greek origins. The Cherokee Indians are, quite literally, the Greeks of Native America.
- See more at: http://dnaconsultants.com/_blog/DNA_Consultants_Blog/post/Cherokees_Spoke_Greek_and_Came_from_East_Mediterranean/#sthash.42TqNFL1.dpuf"

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Barton
IN reply to Red Desert---No it is not quartz on the surface--it is a white rock--possibly granite

Now in this area I believe there is quartz, placer gold, gold ore and caches of gold and silver and gold and silver ores---all of which I believe is concealed.

I have not move a single stone--nor place any stones in any positions--just taken photos.

I believe that there are caches --through out this area--basically in a 360 degree circle.
I think that there are caches here--( not necessarily in this exact photo--but with in hundreds or yards of this photo ) for example of Sylvanite gold ore.
Several hundred yards to the NE I think placer gold and gold ore has been mined for centuries----
--but to have such a crazy Idea or theory would mean I think mining was carried on here by the
Spanish centuries ago----as well as long before the Spanish came to the new world.

And since they taught me in school that Columbus discovered America in 1492--
to say that there was serious mining in North America prior to 1492---would mean my
beliefs just do not fit in with accepted history.

The trouble I have is when I am in the mountains--and run into statures similar to what is found at Angkor Watt in Cambodia--like Buddha , in the Carson National Forest--that are centuries old.

Or when I am in the Black Canyon of the Gunnison and I run across a 300 foot tall
gorilla and the gorilla is wearing a belt with a purse on his waist

And when I am in the Valley of the Dragons and there are these Dragons hundreds of feet tall

Then history just does not match up with what I was taught.

Barton

Barton, I too have seen the three hundred foot tall Gorrila wearing a belt with a purse on his waist. My last sighting was shortly before I gave up smoking crack.

Tthere is an Egyptian god that carries a purse and many of them are standing being part animal with human depictions.(often holding the loop of a Tau cross). Egyptians even had a baboon god which can look similar to a standing gorilla.

http://www.landofpyramids.org/names-of-egyptian-gods.htm

Attachments

• thoth-baboon-1.jpg
    thoth-baboon-1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 72
  • ogdoad-hermopolis.jpg
    ogdoad-hermopolis.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 69
  • taweret-meretseger.jpg
    taweret-meretseger.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 60
  • atum-osiris-isis-horus.jpg
    atum-osiris-isis-horus.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 140
  • taweret-meretsegercrop.jpg
    taweret-meretsegercrop.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen a bit of that type stuff. There are occasional huge landform sized things.. A lot of it is giant shadow stuff having to do the roots of things such as the occult.. and that stuff goes way back to the beginnings and origins of writing itself. Much of it has to do with the womb as in a place underground, protective entities or sometimes eternity or the afterlife. Creation and rebirth are at the heart of ancient beliefs. Much as so their imagery that was used.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe it or not, the other carved symbol that's really large well carved as the boulder on the cliff, turns out the same symbol was used in ancient Egypt called the Sa Symbol.

Egyptian Sa Symbol ***

Attachments

• sa-symbol.jpg
    sa-symbol.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Rock_facecropA1.jpg
    Rock_facecropA1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 92

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Hard to make out, but it looks like it is possible that it is the top part of one. I have never really seen one of those being used. Most of the stuff is weathered away or chipped off or worked into something else. I have seen what appear to be ankhs, but not positive. Pretty easy to just modify them into a cross.
Another thing that I have seen is the top part of head statues cut at the top of nose level and used for a positional marker. Not sure what it means , but they were doing it in some places in egypt. Here is a picture of the lower half of one in a place in egypt. I have seen upper halfs around.. lower half head statue.jpg Don't know why this was done, I would guess some type of desecration meaning.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
All the ancient stuff is cool, but it won't likely help you find anything you can realistically recover. The later groups that came here found it pretty easy before they destroyed all the "pagan" markers. Alot of it is at the bottom of the ocean on overburden sunken ships. 1000's of tons of precious metals in sunken Spanish galleons alone. There's always stuff being found though. It just doesn't make the headlines for some odd reason.
But most people in general have earned their right to be left in the dark.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dowsed a couple maps once for someone, who lives in a country on the SE Mediterranean but not Egypt or Israel, in the part closer to the water. I marked 2-3 red circles close together and when he checked it out, there was a very high carved cliff very similar in some ways, to these here here in the Superstitions. It is a large image file, don't have time tonight to get it ready for posting, will have to wait until later.

There is another site that was dowsed on the Superstion Mts mineralized zone near the N tip of quartz veins picked up on mineral satellite. Nobody has been there to check it out yet, but the site has 3 main locations, signals much the same as these cliff carvings. I'd heard a story also from the person that had me dowse the maps that a woman once searched the N part for the LDM. She claimed to have seen a shaft opening high up on a mountain side or cliff. In the opening she saw a reflection from sunlight off the Dutchman's gold. It probably was smooth spots of carvings (or slse a quartz vein).

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If you want sometime I can send you a picture of the superstitions area that should be dowsed. But I have never been there, and probably never will. There are a lot of other places out there. Superstitions have a legend attached and that makes the whole area pretty much a hot potato. Nobody who seriously hunts this stuff would set foot there anymore other than to take pictures.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've dowsed a lot already, more stuff than you could check out (Black Top Mesa, Angel Springs, etc.).

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You haven't dowsed it. It's not way back in. You need to try and get away from the ldm black hole cause there is other stuff.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You haven't dowsed it. It's not way back in. You need to try and get away from the ldm black hole cause there is other stuff.
Ok, but right now am so busy with outside yard/garden work.

I took a look at what I'd thought was a Sa Symbol, it's more like the top 2/3 of a Tau cross, except the left part of the cross appears to be a man's arm. Noticed a shadow man above, like a fish on the one knee. Turned the owl below the boulder, right image next to normal, 2 owls (3rd pic).

Attachments

• SuperstionMts1-SaSymbol.jpg
    SuperstionMts1-SaSymbol.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 77
  • SuperstionMts1Owl.jpg
    SuperstionMts1Owl.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Rock_facecropAman.jpg
    Rock_facecropAman.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Rock_facecropA-SaSymbol.jpg
    Rock_facecropA-SaSymbol.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There's probably imagery there but it gets pretty abstract if you try to look too hard. Some stuff is very positional or time of day. It's best seen from farther away meaning I wouldn't magnify the picture any to be able to see it.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's much too dangerous of an area for me, snakes though don't bother me on trips to the SW, we don't need to worry about them here. No time to check out a site in the Superstitions, unless a small group horse pack trip where they leave you to camp for nearly a week. The people with the horses won't leave a horse with you and pick up the campers later. Then the horses will only be coming in from Y-Canyon area, an old Spanish trail goes through there also. I'm not sure about if or what permits are required, the trail in from the other end is day use (I think).

I've seen photos of coarse gold people found using the Peralta map. Gold placers aren't supposed to be associated with these thick veins, apparently a small coarse gold placer does exist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions