An appeal for good thoughts/prayers

diggervet

Dec 3, 2006
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The people who regularly visit and post things on this site will surely recognize the name of "hutsite digger". Without going into great detail, I learned recently that he is facing some health issues that may require him to have surgery. I would like to appeal to all the regulars to send good thoughts and or prayers his way as he faces these challenges. I don't know him well, but he has twice been gracious and generous to my son and I and I know that the good people who visit this site would wish him only and all the best. Please if you read this, take a moment and wish him well. Finding historical items in the ground somehow doesn't seem so important when facing serious health issues.:thumbsup:

Upvote 11

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks John.. Sorry we cant get out tomorrow to do some digging but Doc says I will be 100% this week.. Years ago I had a bad bike accident and had my liver laceration and last night while eating food I had bad pain in my stomach and was throwing up went to the ER And found out I have an obstruction in my stomach as a result from that surgery years ago, been in here for almost 2 days and hopefully will be discharged tomorrow without having surgery and be back in the CW Camp.. This is the first time I have been sick in many years!

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Prayers offered for you and your family HutsiteDigger.

OP
OP
diggervet

diggervet

Dec 3, 2006
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks John.. Sorry we cant get out tomorrow to do some digging but Doc says I will be 100% this week.. Years ago I had a bad bike accident and had my liver laceration and last night while eating food I had bad pain in my stomach and was throwing up went to the ER And found out I have an obstruction in my stomach as a result from that surgery years ago, been in here for almost 2 days and hopefully will be discharged tomorrow without having surgery and be back in the CW Camp..
Great news, take care and let me know when you're up to digging!

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great news, take care and let me know when you're up to digging!

It will def be this weekend and if you can't do it this weekend we got the weekend following. And we will hit up a confederate site that I just got permission to hunt. :occasion18:

VaMark

Jun 3, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000, XP Deus, AT Pro, Silver U-Maxx, Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will def be this weekend and if you can't do it this weekend we got the weekend following. And we will hit up a confederate site that I just got permission to hunt. :occasion18:

Get well soon! That confederate site is calling.

JRmoore

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2013
AR/OK
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers for you HutSiteDigger!! May healing & blessings be yours. :) Get Well Soon!!

2mtech

Feb 16, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thoughts, prayers, and hopes for no knife and a speedy recovery HutSiteDigger!

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Sorry to hear, prayers for you. God made us and he can heal us. Hope u start feeling better to get bsck doing what u love, detecting.

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im hopefully headed outta this mofo today, woke up feeling like a million bucks. Ready to go home get a days rest and hit the hutsites middle of the week! Thanks for the support guys Doc says i should be 100% in a day or two!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im hopefully headed outta this mofo today, woke up feeling like a million bucks. Ready to go home get a days rest and hit the hutsites middle of the week! Thanks for the support guys Doc says i should be 100% in a day or two!

Sounds like you are on the up and up and will pray you continue that way.Happy healthy digging.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Prayer for continued health and thanks that He got you back up and running is on it's way. Good luck at the confederate site.

Last edited:

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers continue for your recovery and good health and hunting, HutSiteDigger. Have fun at the confederate site. yelnif...

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Neighbor , I have enjoyed your post's and let me know if you ever get up to PWC ... and the prays are going out to you from me and my family ! ....

ohiowhiteguy

Oct 11, 2012
clermont county ohio
Detector(s) used
coin master pro,,,Garrett at pro,,, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there brother i wish you the best and hope everything works for the best..
good...good hunting...and good luck...
OWG...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread