An Ebay first for me today.

leadnbrass

Apr 2, 2005
Shenandoah Valley VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a hat listed and it sold for $41...got a message on my phone that basically said good luck getting your money I bid for that ugly hat.

A bit later I got another hat sold and another message from the same guy that only said "I'm a little boy"

Needless to say I guess someone gets excitement from winning and not paying on auctions.

They did have a 3 feedback as a buyer this past month.

Blocked and reported...guess I will have to wait to start a not paid claim though.

Strange.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is strange . What kind of hat is it ?

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very weird! stalker? Someone know your ebay name and want to mess with you? I don't believe a little kid would send a message that said either of what your messages said. weird, just weird!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, strange. I was woundeing if something like that just happened to me. If you all don't remember about a month ago I bid on something that was in russia and won it for a quarter with free shipping. Guess the seller didn't like the loss so he added $2 for shipping, I refused to pay and left a neg feedback. AND BLOCKED HIM!! I didn't think anything more of it till last week. I sold a big mouth billy bass to ship to the east coast. The name started in russian alphabet but then changed to english. He never paid and ebay automatically started a no bid claim.

I checked, two different names and accounts but I wonder if they were Komrads trying to screw with me?

SELLING HINT, Billy is a good seller.

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Yes cyberdan, the Cold War is not over after all. They have just changed tactics. Now they get together and try to screw hard working Americans out of their singing wall-mounted rubber fish. Lol and you're right. They do sell well. Usually pay $5 or less for new in box and sell for 25-35. I just got a Christmas one that sings carols. Btw, have you seen the McDonald's restaraunt one. It sings about filet-o-fish. Hilarious. Came out about 2003 I think.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread