Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caught red-handed, plea to a lesser charge, pleads no contest, has stolen property in his house and is not charged, and evidently not in jail as his picture was posted as a warning. Looks like being a crook has a better future than working for a living. Thank your husband for the link.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
D.A. over worked? Maybe because there are to many crooks? Or is it like the door at the hospital the one that goes round and round. Ain't liberalization fun.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The sad thing is all Raphael wants is for the guy to just man up and admit he took the stuff.i don't know how far this guy travels to go to shows but just wanted to make people aware.The next big show is in July,in Richmond,my husband is going.

Dogtirednj

Apr 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to me someone should print a bunch of this guys picture and hand them out to the trade show booths.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I agree DogTired,great idea.hope that getting caught would stop him but I think it takes a special kind of crazy to steal at shows that have policemen guarding the doors and watching the cars in the first place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread