Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mrs. Relic has done gone and figured out that I need religion . ::) Our second week in a row going to church :help:. Now I'm not saying I don't need some help in the grand scheme of things. It's just that I have this unescapable feeling that god does not want me to lose any swing time over it :laughing7:. S. Well anyways here is an hour over to the neighbors before church ;D. I hope I can track down the past owner of the cute little sterling childs ID bracelet. Susan is engraved on the front . The address of the house next door to the one I was detecting was engraved on the reverse. I am going to Knock on the house this afternoon to see if Susan or her family still lives there . Hopefully I can reunite her with a childhood keepsake. Besides I would like to be able to detect their yard as well :sign13:. Thanks for looking ! MaineRelic

Attachments

• IMG_2023.JPG
    IMG_2023.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_2025.JPG
    IMG_2025.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 820
  • IMG_2026.JPG
    IMG_2026.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 827
  • IMG_2027.JPG
    IMG_2027.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 815
Upvote 0

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Looks like the begining of a beautiful detecti....i mean friendship. Nice finds.

OP
OP
MaineRelic

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mystro7 said:
Looks like the begining of a beautiful detecti....i mean friendship. Nice finds.
Amen Mystro, Amen ! MaineRelic

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I have a clay pipe by the same maker that I found at a farm site. If I recall correctly he was a scotish pipe make that made them mostly for export around the late 1800s.

Nice finds and good luck tracking down the original owner of the id bracelet.

NJ

Weberman

Greenie
May 13, 2011
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350 Garrett Pro Pointer
Very nice finds MaineRelic! :notworthy:
Love that silver "Susan" bracelet.

What do you think this is? :icon_scratch:

Thanks,
Dave
(Antiquarian)
My home computer is down for repairs, this is my "standby avatar" from my work laptop.

Attachments

• Nice.jpg
    Nice.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 524

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sweet finds! hope you can locate susan at that house and open some new swing area in the same visit!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some great digs for only an hour of play time. :icon_pirat: I hope ya find little Susan. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to see that bracelet again. And token is neat too! :icon_thumright:

Nana :)

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
I was grinning something fierce reading your post, Ben Franklin said 'Beer and metal detecting are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy' Or something to that effect :laughing7:
Great finds, hope you get to reunite that bracelet with the owner,
That type of satisfaction cannot be easily surpassed :thumbsup:

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
MaineRelic

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jepjet said:
So was there a reply at the door?
Hey J , Yes I spoke with the current owners of the house . They bought the place in 1999 and do not know any Susan That lived there . The house was biuilt in 1852 though and I think the bracelet is from 1900 to 1950 . Trying to figure out another angle ! M.R.

Alabaster

Jan 9, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Ace 350
Go figure it wouldn't be that easy. Looks like a little detective work is on the menu
sherlock.gif

Good luck finding Susan :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread