An interesting story of "something" to be found(???)

KGC4Dixie

Sep 13, 2009

[KGC, Holy Grail, Ancient Cities--Who Knows?]

--- In [email protected], "galarky" <galarky@...> wrote:

In the body of this message there is a reference to the mounds being located in National Forests. This made me think about what was going on in this area several years ago and the possible reasons for it. The government was trying to set up what was termed, I think, a NATO preserve in North West Arkansas. I think that it was eventually supposed to included a lot of Southern Missouri, part of NE Oklahoma and SE Kansas. It would have prevented any new businesses from locating in the area. I forget all the details but the way it seemed was that eventually most of the population would have left the area, being unable to find work and not able to sell property except as defined in the NATO plan (In other words to the gov.). There were many letters written to local newspapers and the people were very active in opposition. I think that they ended this particular effort to restrict access to this area under the heading as they had it then. I think that there is a reason beyond "preserving" our natural heritage behind many of the National Forests and Rivers. Gayla

The Missouri Mystery Mound Lost Ancient Civilization in Southern Missouri

At the beginning there was a great mound. It was called Nanih Wiya. It was from this mound that the Creator fashioned the first of the people. These people crawled through a long, dark cave into daylight. They became the first Choctaw By BJ Pemberton http://www.edenseve.net/missouri_mystery_mound.New Home.htm

Excerpt- "It seemed a man named Charles Teague had been searching for what he thought were clues in search of the so called "Holy Grail", when he stumbled upon an area in the Missouri Ozarks, he had named "The Missouri Mystery Mound". Upon contacting Charles, he described to me, many years of thoughtful research, into an ancient hall of records and through much trial and error, had discovered what he thought to be something very interesting."

http://www.edenseve.net/mmm.htm What's R got to do with it.htm

Charles Teague at Giant Face- Charles and I kept in touch sometimes daily, and the information we exchanged became more and more mysterious. Charles seemed very pleased with his latest find and rightly so. He began taking more and more visitors to the Mound, in the hope of insightful opinions. One visitor in particular by the name of Ron Pastore, http://www.prophecykeepers.com/pastore.html who Charles explained sent him a copy of an agreement, he wanted Charles to sign, that would effectively, shut Charles personal explorations down, and those of his team members. This agreement would mean that Charles had to discontinue his own web site, entitled The Missouri Mystery Mound, and hand over all material related to the Mound Project. The agreement Charles immediately sent to me, as we had become partners in research and I explained to Charles he could do what he wished with his material, but I was not giving up my research or my photos, to someone I didn't even know! The agreement is as follows;

NATIONAL GEOMANTIC SURVEY
3542 SW Fulton Road Towanda , KS 67144
316/536-1174 Ā§ 316/461-1118 LETTER OF Agreement Mr. Charles Teague, February 19, 2005

Please accept this letter of agreement to set out and define the terms of our research partnership for the project herein defined as the Missouri Mystery Mound Study.

With this formal invitation to join the National Geomantic Survey (NGS) we will form a research partnership with you as the Project Leader of the Missouri Mystery Mound Study (MMMS). As Project Leader you will retain primary authority of on site activities and approval of research team membership authorized to access the research site. By executing the separate Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) provided by NGS, you become part of a team of fellow researchers of have also agreed to the same terms and conditions of participation in the NGS.

As Director of NGS, I will retain authority over site protocol and specific methodology employed to validate the findings as to comply with standardize academic procedures. The Director will establish policies and procedures for use in the MMMS. That will require working closely with the Director on all aspects of the study. There should be no new contacts made, and discussions with outside parties terminated unless discussed and approved between us prior to doing so. This will limit the possibility of disseminating privileged confidential information and reduce the possibility of loosing control of the project to outside parties or institution that may wish to claim credit or discredit aspects of the project. It is not uncommon for legitimate parties to subvert projects and partnerships for their own gain and/or illegitimate means and reasons. It has happened before and we are not immune to impunity.

The NGS team is a tested, reliable group of loyal associates that offer many areas of expertise. Their talents will be at your service as time permits, with your approval. Details of the staff personnel will be provided to you upon request as they may be needed in the future.

By bringing this project in under the NGS banner we gain many benefits and credibility. Foremost is the value of have a trusted team of dedicated fellow researchers that uphold the highest standards of ethical practices. We have a professional image and reputation of conducting ourselves and our projects with the utmost care and responsibility. As a private company we maintain control over our projects and compartmentalize security risks. With a project of this nature we will expose ourselves to a high degree of possible dangers, and at the least, professional ridicule. But I have faith in your findings and believe that we can bring this discovery forward in a manner that will gain respect in the public eye when the time comes. Should all go well, we will ever succeed in getting academia to accept the potentially monumental discoveries to be made in the MMMS.

It is further agreed that any literary works published as a result of the study shall be shared equally between us. Typically, such a work is academic in nature such as an Archaeological Site Survey Report, for peer review. There is also the potential for a book published for the general public that could yield monetary rewards. Such a work shall be co-authored under both of our names.

In light of the fact that the USCE will commit to our research agreements, I will reiterate my concerns over the material you post on the internet. I formally request that you suspend the web site until such time that we have concluded the MMMS and agree on the method of releasing the information to the general public at large, I am sure the Corp would agree on the need for discretion.

It will be an honor to receive your consent, acceptance and commitment as indicated by signing below. Feel free to address any ideas or concerns that may not have been covered.

Please make copies for your files and return the originals to me at you earliest convenience and we will move to the next step of securing agreements with Corp officials.

Respectfully yours,

Ronald J. Pastore

Charles had sent me this copy to save and said that he WOULD NOT SIGN THIS AGREEMENT! Charles assured me that he did not feel that it was appropriate. I also felt that since this site was in a National Forest, anyone could do their own investigation! Of coarse they would need a guide just to get to the site, and even then they may have to walk 25 miles in order to see all that we have seen! There is so much unexplored forest, that we had never investigated, I was sure someone else was bound to find something of interest. The one thing Ron Pastore did not know however, was that I had found Turquoise Beading lying along a cliff side. At first I thought noting of it, until I researched the Incas and other cultures that adorned their statues and cultural pieces with this stone. Also Native Americans used Turquoise to adorn themselves. I did not remove the material, even though I thought at first that someone had simply dropped it along their way. I could just kick myself for not reporting this at the time but I had no idea how important this find could be! As far as I know, I am the only one who knows where it is, as I did not mention it until much later. It is most probably washed under the dirt by now, where it may forever remain. ...

Charles made a visit once again to the mound and this time he took with him his Web Master, who had been managing his web site. I cannot remember his name at this time, as Charles has since taken his web site down and wants nothing more to do with it! Anyway, when Charles took his friend to the Giant Face, Charles told me that the guy was so afraid he would not even climb the hill to get a better look! Then two strange men came out of the wood and ask Charles and his friend if they would follow them into the wood and show them all that he had found! Charles became suspicious at this time and so did his web master! Charles did not follow and told the guys he would meet them later, with no intention of meeting them at all. I suppose Charles had stayed too long at the Giant face and along came the two strangers, once again! The men now insisted that Charles and his companion go with them, and Charles then promised he would be right there! At this point Charles started acting like he was searching for something, the guys now left once again, and Charles told his Web Master to hurry up and get in the car! According to Charles, they left as fast as they could drive safely!

A couple of days passed when Charles received what sounded like a desperate phone call from his Web Master. He asked Charles to come and meet him , along with his family, in a wooded area, near Memphis. Charles found this strange and did not go, as the guy wanted Charles to bring his own family, as well! For two weeks after this incident, Charles could not get in touch with his Web Master. It seemed his phone had been disconnected. Charles even mentioned to me, that others had called searching for this person. I never heard what had happened to the Web Master as apparently Charles had not had any more contact with him. The next thing I know, I got e-mails from Charles, telling me that he was not returning to the Missouri Mystery Mound and felt his life may be in danger. He also warned me that mine could be in danger, as well! Charles also told me to expect something in the mail, that he was sending to some of his closest friends for safe keeping! As it turned out it was a disk with pictures and another with film, with a strange note inside that I vowed not to reveal. The note did not seem at all unusual at the time, considering what had been happening to Charles!

I vowed to myself right then to post all that had happened, for All to see! I felt this was our only protection, against whomever wanted the Missouri Mystery Mound, and it's significance, kept secret! I did not have all the answers but I knew the 'Alien-like figures Charles had photographed, were not something that the average person saw in a forest! I also felt something was amiss when Gary suddenly died not long after seeing the Man in Black or what some refer to as MIBs. I mean, none of us even knew Gary was sick! I spoke to him nearly every day! Also there was the time I was told that a farmer in the area had reported cattle mutilations. I asked Charles if we could speak to the man, and he said, it had been a long time since he had spoken to him and we didn't have time on that particular day. I later found this link- http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8167/ufotext/alien03.txt

Charles had many times asked me if I believed in God. I always replied, "Yes" I believed in a Higher Force in all Creation, and that this Force was Positive in Nature. I also believe that this same 'God" or Force, controlled ALL things in Creation, that are Good and Positive! Charles had also ask me if I had read the Bible, and I said yes. I also believed in the Power of prayer! I always put forth my best intentions and I felt I had nothing to fear at the Mound. I feel I am protected by God, always. This is my belief, even though I may not always agree with the Bible's English translation. I however, do not believe in the Devil in the sense it is portrayed, in the Bible. I believed that if one had enough faith in God, there was no reason to fear Evil. People just had to have hope and I have always been sure that my hope lies with God. The One true God more powerful than any imagination!

One of the last times I ever spoke to Charles, was when he told me he would never go back to the Mound again, and he suggested I never go back either. Charles was going to make a study of the Bible his main ambition, and never wanted to speak or have anything to do with others who wished to speak about the Missouri Mystery Mound.

By the way, Ron Pastore seems to be, from his radio interviews, a knowledgeable, and interesting man.

--- In [email protected]
--- In [email protected]

cccalco

Jul 16, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: An interesting story of "something" to be found(???)

Below is an excerpt from and older article from the Farshores website: http://farshores.org/a04cid.htm
Perhaps the one thing that may be noteworthy to American Grail hunters is the cross in a circle motiff in the cave.
caveat lector

ANCIENT MYSTERIES ARTICLE :. Missouri Mystery Mound CAVE IMAGES DECODED Posted July 23.04
"The images on the ceiling of the cave have perplexed and puzzled us since the beginning of our research and I now believe I may have an explanation for these strange images. I have read many books and researched the web in an attempt to find a way to make sense of the images (painting?). I now believe that this image was painted by an ancient group of people, probably Ancient Americans. They more than likely immigrated from Central America or Mexico. It was again my study of the immense work of Col. James Churchward and his theories on the Lost Continent of Mu that gave me the clues to decode the painting. He believed that a large continent was located in the Pacific Ocean and sunk to the bottom of the seas around 10,500 B.C., approximately the same time as that other continent of myth, Atlantis, was destroyed. His theories state that the survivors of both continents came to the Americas and resettled the lands. The ones, who came from Mu, in the west, settled in Mexico and Central America and then moved up into the Southwest and Mississippi Valley. The Mound Builders were a group related to these survivors who migrated and settled in the Ohio Valley, Missouri, and Illinois. It is not my plan to give a history of the Mound Builders but to show how the images on the ceiling of the cave tell of a migration from Mu to the Americas and to mark this area as an important site to an ancient people.

While my interpretation may be completely conjectural, it will give one interpretation of the images and present one theory about the ancient people who inhabited this area. I believe this was a sacred site and not just a settlement but also a religious and ceremonial gathering place. Everything I have found and researched leads me to believe this area was once very special and important in the distant past. This is just one more clue about what the MMM means and what it represents. I plan to present many different aspects of Col. Churchwardā€™s theories and bring my own unique interpretations to the table. While some of the material may seem a bit sketchy, there is really not a lot of symbolic research that I could apply to the images. I also plan to interpret the Arch of Images that are displayed on the wall over the entrance to the cave that I believe are part and parcel to the interpretation and meaning of the painting itself. My earlier interpretation of the images was rather threadbare and I hope I can shed some light on their meanings in relation to the decoded cave painting. Other material will also be resourced to explain the painting and images. Remember this is mostly conjecture on my part and what I am trying to do is give one personā€™s ideas while using the research that is available. Hopefully it makes sense to the reader and gives us new insight into the ancient artists true message.

CAVE ENTRANCE IMAGES
Before explaining the cave painting I would first like to delve into the meanings of the images that are arched over the entrance to the cave. The Wolf and the Owl images were covered pretty thoroughly in the Dec.22, 2002 Update when I detailed how they were totem and protector symbols. The Birdman and Skull image were explained but the Circled Cross Sacrificial Weapon may bear further investigation. The Unknown Symbols are too faint to decode so that leaves us with the Dove with Two Symbols and the Circled Cross Temple Images.

THE DOVE IMAGE
The Dove is a symbol of peace and also of renewal. The dove was the bird that brought the olive branch back to Noah to herald the finding of dry land after the Biblical Flood. As a symbol of ā€œhope and resurrectionā€ a new world was begun and a fresh start for mankind was announced. The dove at the entrance of the cave has its wings extended in flight announcing that good news has arrived on the wings of the dove. Also announcing this good news are the two symbols above the dove. The symbol to the left of the dove is the ancient symbol meaning ā€œrolling in, submergingā€. This is a direct link to the sinking of both Mu and Atlantis since both continents were rolled in and submerged into the oceans. Also it relates to the flood story of the oceans covering the lands of the earth and links the dove with this symbol. Now the right symbol is even more impressive and meaningful to our research. This symbol has several ancient meanings. First it is the hieratic letter N, the alphabetical symbol for the Serpent of Creation.

Col. Churchward gives an excellent definition:

ā€œThe figure is either an explanation of the esoteric or hidden meaning of the hieratic letter N in the Mayan alphabet, or the letter itself, highly embellished, I cannot say which. After a careful study of many writings of Mu in which the letter N appears, I find a slight variation in them. The difference is that in one the ends are left open ā€“in the other they are closed- there are no ends. As there are no ends, the figure becomes a continuous line, returning to the starting point, and proceeding on as it can find no place to stop. It is therefore equivalent to a circle. In the Sacred Writings of Mu we are told that manā€™s soul lives on until finally it reaches the source of its origin. Ana., 1320 B.C., Egyptian Papyrus: ā€œIf we live on we must continue forever, and if we continue forever, like the circle and eternity, man had no beginning.ā€ This shows the continuance of the soul from one cycle to another, from one incarnation to another, eventually ending whence it came.ā€ ā€œBACK TO GOD THE CREATOR.ā€

As a symbol of the Serpent of Creation it represents the waters of life, The Oceans. The Serpent is one of the earliest symbols of the waters and the Mother of Life. Now when you put the Dove, the Serpent or N, and the Submerged Symbol together you find that it represents the story of the survival of mankind after the Submergence and the renewal of manā€™s soul through the reincarnation of the Children of Mu, the children of the survivors of the cataclysm. Why we believe this was Mu instead of Atlantis will be explained later in the article.

THE CIRCLED CROSS TEMPLE IMAGE
I noted earlier that this image is a Temple with a Circled Cross on its roof. The Temple appears to be like a Greek Parthenon in structure with columns and a pillar at the front entrance. The Circled Cross on the roof of this image has been used throughout history and has many diverse meanings but here itā€™s related to Mu and its configuration of images.

Col. James Churchward:

ā€œHere we have a circle added, surrounding the Cross. The Circle is a symbol of the Deity. The Cross is shown within the Deity; therefore it is a part of Him, emanating from Him. This accounts for the ancients calling their works: ā€˜the Commands of the Creator,ā€™ ā€˜His Desiresā€™ ā€˜His Wishes,ā€™ et cetera. The Forces symbolized by the Cross were the executors of His commands. With the circle drawn around the Cross it becomes a composite glyph symbolizing the ancientā€™s full Godhead of Five -i.e. The Deity and His Four Great Primary Forces, The Four Original Gods.ā€

So we have here an image of the temple of the ancient people of Mu and the symbol for their God above the roof. To the upper left of the temple are Three Skull Heads that represent the lost race of Mu that perished when the continent sank beneath the waves. The Number Three represents the Continent of Mu. Three was its holy number that represented the three divisions of the continent. The three skulls heads are interpreted to mean, ā€œMu is Deadā€ ā€œIts people are deadā€ They are located above the temple meaning ā€œMu is submerged, its God is submerged, The Four Primary Forces are submerged, and the dead souls hover above.ā€

THE IMAGE ON THE CAVE CEILING
Now we will explore the meaning of the image on the roof of the cave. One question comes to mind here and that is; who would have created this image? If it is a holy and sacred image that commemorates the Lost Continent of Mu and the survivors from that lost era then it will contain the coded symbolism of Mu. This symbolism is present and will be noted presently. First there is the question of where these peoples came from and how they came to be in this part of the country. Churchward believed that the Mound Builders are a remnant of these peoples as well as the Native American Tribes of the Southwest. He stated that a water bottle recovered between Southeast Missouri and Arkansas had the ancient Mu Symbols on it. He also states that on their ornaments and pottery are found various religious symbols, connecting them with a prehistoric race in Mexico and with Mu, ā€œThe Motherland of Man.ā€ One of the Mound Builderā€™s Symbols was indeed the Circled Cross..."

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites

So Pastore tries to weasel his way into your friend's investigation and then wants your freind to sign a contract that effectively gives Pastore complete control over your friend's research materials and allows Pastore to take credit for the find just becasue he is the "director" of some group that nobody has heard of (I'm getting a flashback here) and you think he "is a knowlegable and interesting man? :dontknow:

I'm glad your friend was smart enough no to sign the contract! I know I have mentioned it before on another string somewhere but Pastore put up his own website and the mystery mounds several years back. If memory serves me correctly Pastore claimed he was the one that discovered the mound and had done all of the research on it. I guess he couldn't seel that show to the History Channel!

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008

I am still curious about the History Channel show. One scene they discredit J. Frank Dalton as a JJ imoster, then in one of the very next scenes, Patore is thumbing through his notebook, which is full of nothing but Dalton/Houk maps.

Cant have it both ways - well I guess you can if you are an idiot.

cccalco

Jul 16, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Relic declared not Spanish but from Masonic sword
Experts say the copper piece found near Grand Junction in 1961 is a
Knights Templar artifact from 150 years ago.
By Joey Bunch
Denver Post Staff Writer
Article Last Updated: 07/04/2006 01:01:46 AM MDT

The mystery of a relic found on a rocky slope of Grand Mesa 45 years
ago took a new turn when researchers declared it not to be a piece of
a cross brought by Spanish explorers.

Instead, the copper plate likely came from the sheath of a Masonic
sword about 150 years ago, said David Bailey, chief curator for the
Museum of Western Colorado in Grand Junction.

"Now it leads us in a whole new direction," Bailey said. "What was
someone with a Masonic sword doing in that area at that time?"

The flat piece of metal, a little smaller than a candy bar, was found
at an elevation of about 10,000 feet in 1961.

The find was in proximity of the Spanish Trail, forged by Mexican and
American explorers and traders through Colorado to California
beginning in the 1820s, and the earlier Ute Trail, an Indian passage.

Scholars examined the metal shortly after it was originally found.
They deemed it likely to be the piece of the 17th-century Spanish
cross, because of its religious markings.

The metal is cast with images of King Constantine, a Knights Templar-
style crown encircling a cross, and pikes and trumpets under a
conquistador's shield - common Catholic symbols of the Spanish
period.

The item had been misplaced until recently.

As soon as they got hold of the item last week, Bailey and his fellow
researchers with the Western Investigations Team, experts who explore
Colorado's historical mysteries, quickly dismissed that theory.

The item was not made of bronze but pure copper, a metal that is
easily shaped. It also was hollow-back and had tabs that once
attached it to a scabbard, Bailey said.

"It's definitely a Knights Templar" artifact, he said.

Masonic Knights Templar is an international philanthropic fraternity
of tradesmen, taking its name from the famous Christian military
order that existed from 1118 to 1312.

In the 1700s the Masonic group began using the order's symbols and
traditions.

If the relic dates back 150 years, it would be far from any Masonic
Temple. The region, 30 miles southeast of Grand Junction, was not
settled by whites until the 1880s.

"Whoever left it, probably didn't do it on purpose," Bailey said.

Anita Clark was intrigued by the new finding, almost as much as when
she and her late husband, Keith, found the relic near their ranch in

"I was hoping it would date back to the Spaniards," she said. "But it
dates back to a scabbard."

Staff writer Joey Bunch can be reached at 303-820-1174 or
[email protected].

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread