an Nc hunt

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I am actually putting together the 2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show. It is already scheduled to be held on April 4th & 5th in Myrtle Beach, SC at the Springmaid Beach Resort and Convention Center.
There's more info right here on TreasureNet at:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,166512.0.html
I am planning on over 100 vendors booths with Manufacturers, Dealers, Clubs, Teams, Individuals, Collectors, etc. The show will cover Metal Detecting, Land Treasure Hunting, Off-Shore Treasure Hunting, Beach Hunting, Coin Hunting & Collecting, Relic Hunting & Collecting, Gold Prospecting, and so on.
There will be Seminars held by manufacturers with how-to's, seminars on all forms of Treasure Hunting, Gold Prospecting Seminars, and something for everyone.
There will be Special Guest Speakers that will cover everything from Treasure Hunting to Archaeology to Cleaning and preserving your finds. I am even talking with a Special, Special Guest. :wink:
The Expo and the FMDAC will be hosting a seeded beach hunt during the show. The Expo Center actually sits on the beach and you walk right out of the Expo Exit to the sand and seeded hunt site at the Pier.
My website will be up soon and then I will Publically anounce the show to everyone.
Hope to see you there.
If you'd like to know more, give me a call. You may want to set up a booth or have your club set up a booth to display your finds for everyone to see?
Either way, I hope to see you there and make this annual event the biggest Treasure Show ever.
Thanks,
David Toller (xXx)
Myrtle Beach, SC
843-455-7223
[email protected]

OP
OP
dragon6banger

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350
sounds great i could swing that for a weekend you may want to try and get Barry Clifford would love to meet him have him singing some books would be nice either way sounds great keep us posted on the event..

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
I wanted to update everyone on the 2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show.
Everything is coming together better than I expected. Many of the Booth's are rented and sponsors have flocked to give great products for door prizes and drawings.
This is going to be a Treasure Hunting show you will never forget, and will be a yearly tradition.
David

Attachments

• Treasure Expo Fllyer p1.jpg
    Treasure Expo Fllyer p1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 451
  • Treasure Expo Flyer p2.jpg
    Treasure Expo Flyer p2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 433
  • Treasure Expo Flyer p3.jpg
    Treasure Expo Flyer p3.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 436
  • Expo Birds Eye.jpg
    Expo Birds Eye.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 380

BillyC

Jan 28, 2008
Man this sounds like a great event! I will have to try to get down to it. I am in Burlington NC so it is not to far. Goos info. Thanks for posting this.

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
If anyone has any questions feel free to give me a call. I want this to be the best Treasure Hunting show ever. I have been working very hard to see this happen.
I'd like to hear from more clubs.
xXx

OP
OP
dragon6banger

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350
so i guess noone in nc wants to hold a get together, if i had more land to hunt i would do it.HH

1badtacoma

Aug 21, 2005
Wilson, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 250
I would like to go if someone put it together. I only own two acres of land, but my neighboor's dad is a big farmer and own's lots of land. There are only old home sites though, no civil war campsites or anything like that. I do know to two old grist mills in the area that probably are pretty old. but they are back in a swamp and dont they that would be a good place to meet and greet.

I guess nobody really wants to give away their sites. haha.

DebbzInNC

Feb 23, 2008
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
:( i came back into the forum too late to know about the show. :(

EDIT: Duh....I didn't see the 2009!!! :icon_scratch: :tard:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm going to be down on the Outer Banks August 24-29 so if anyone can come up with a plan for one of those dates and it is not too far from Corolla, NC then I'm in. Thats if you allow people from NJ to come out and play...lol. This will be my fourth trip down this year...I love NC and OBX. Although if gas does not go down soon it may be my last trip this year....just way too expensive.

NJ

Curious The George

Sep 4, 2008
East Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Metrotech
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in if a place can be found that is not on the coast. I know that Sherman and Company tore up the middle of the state at one time. There has to be some private land in a wide stripe, North and South, passing near the area between Burlington and Raleigh area.

I know that coast and beach hunting can be fun but one can go there any time and hunt. An inland hunt would be far more interesting.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm very interested...I'm from NJ but keep me informed of the details. How far is this camp from the NC coast. I may have to take the family to the Outer Banks then shoot over for the hunt that way everyone is happy.

NJ

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ModernMiner said:
N.J.THer said:
I'm very interested...I'm from NJ but keep me informed of the details. How far is this camp from the NC coast. I may have to take the family to the Outer Banks then shoot over for the hunt that way everyone is happy.

NJ

NJ,
From the coast to the hunt would be about 7 hours one way.
-MM-

Wow...it only takes me 8 hours to get from my house in central NJ to the house in the outer banks and that is through four states. I may have to past unless I skip OBX and go straight to the hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread