An odd but satisfying day

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
As twilight approached late this afternoon, I realized that I was experiencing something very odd. I had found a buffalo (undated), 42 Mercury, three silver Roosevelts and a 46 Washington, but I hadn't found a wheat penny. I'm still searching my church/homesite, and figured that the area I was in today would yield mostly clad, and it did, but five pieces of silver and a buffalo nickel were a pleasant surprise. But who finds that much silver without finding some wheaties, too? Finally, the last coin I pulled was a 29 wheat, but still, what an odd ratio!

Upvote 0
That sounds like a terrible problem with only one wheat to go with all that silver! Good stuff.
HH
Mark G

markgPA said:
That sounds like a terrible problem with only one wheat to go with all that silver! Good stuff.
HH
Mark G

yeah really! i wish i had that problem. most of my better sites are the other way around, tons of wheats with an occasional piece of silver! nice finds!

I cant tell you how I wish I had your problem....What a great day for you! I am sure you arent done with that site either.

Great job! Silver is always nice to find! Tsgman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back