Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to be the common trend on dimes and cents, atleast from what I read... Its gotta suck!

The mint is out of control!

I would try going for the CWR route... Thats how I do dimes if I ever ask for them... IMO your more likely to get better scores, but you can also encounter shorted rolls, cents stuffed in the rolls etc...

Good luck explaining CWR to the tellers though :) my best way to explain is, hand wrapped with atleast 1 folded over end... then I make the motion of folding the end over and the light starts to click on usually...

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up $100 in brand new dimes yesterday. I try to check out the tellers trays to see if they're all new or not before asking but that's no guarantee.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm in Michigan Paul, I stopped buying boxed dimes a few years back. I have no problem picking up $2k a month in cwr, my last batch of $1,800 in dimes netted 14 silver rosies and one '68 silver Canadian.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Paul..... the 2014s are coming to. This was one of my reasons for quitting dime hunting. It's not Bank of America

And paul, I was just browsing your channel and noticed you have a video on a new graphics card. I didn't watch it but I know it's a fairly good card. Let me tell you this right now, buy some recent games or it will be a waste. bought a card a year ago, for $500 about, biggest waste of money of all time, it won't even run the new Metro game at full resolution or a good frame rate. Might as well make the most of it while you can.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paul..... the 2014s are coming to. This was one of my reasons for quitting dime hunting. It's not Bank of America

And paul, I was just browsing your channel and noticed you have a video on a new graphics card. I didn't watch it but I know it's a fairly good card. Let me tell you this right now, buy some recent games or it will be a waste. bought a card a year ago, for $500 about, biggest waste of money of all time, it won't even run the new Metro game at full resolution or a good frame rate. Might as well make the most of it while you can.

Lol graphic cards only have a couple week life span till there is something better. Damn computer industry.

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah my daughter bought it. I don't game, but she does Sims and such. They gave us Assassins Creed with it and it looks awesome.

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to be the common trend on dimes and cents, atleast from what I read... Its gotta suck!

The mint is out of control!

I would try going for the CWR route... Thats how I do dimes if I ever ask for them... IMO your more likely to get better scores, but you can also encounter shorted rolls, cents stuffed in the rolls etc...

Good luck explaining CWR to the tellers though :) my best way to explain is, hand wrapped with atleast 1 folded over end... then I make the motion of folding the end over and the light starts to click on usually...

I know what you mean coz my tellers already treat me like a criminal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread