Anbody use "MINT.COM"??? For banking/ Portfolios

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a credible online portfolio manager. It is much like Quicken, yet it does all the Leg work for you. Its activaly logging into all your secure accounts. It gives you a broad view of all your assets and spending. I also believe it gives you hints, suggestions, and lets you know what sectors you can improve on to balance your portfolio.

It does use one of the most secure and poplar security systems out there, Intuit. There is one thing that just does not sit comfortably with me. In order to be current and accurate, You need to submit all your log in names and passwords? Makes me very wary!!!
However I also believe millions use this site and there has yet to be one devious incident!

I know what most of you are going to say!!!" I would never give out my passwords period"

IF thats the case is there a portfolio manager that does it all besides Quicken?

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to use it. It's portfolio pulling and investment tracking is real wonky... it can sometimes be way off so it's more of just a "neat" thing to look at rather then a useful, detailed tool.

After Quicken or whoever bought it, it went downhill and I cancelled my account. Was something neat to look at, but overall it had some problems.

OP
OP
Reverend B*IKE*

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Johndroid!!
Now.... how does one look or monitor all of ones different accounts, funds and stocks. IS there a site or home program that does that without all the work input or without having a financial advisor!??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread