Ancient hammer from ancient time.........

Melbeta

May 10, 2010
I like this first photo, I have enhanced it for greater legibility, so that it can be seen far better then the original photo. It was found by a husband and wife out hiking. Not detector people. It is on an ancient iron like material. Embedded inside stone. It was then examined, and analized, and determined that it's alloy was far back in time, when the earth was a pressurized world. The metalurligist said it, I did not say it. I only state what was stated. I argue with no opinions. I have my own opinion, but like to read what others say. Now this second photo, is an ancient bronze bell, with an mythical being on the top. It was found embedded within a piece of natural coal in a mine. Now again, I only state was was stated as I found it. I argue with no one. Everyone can have their own opinion. Well, had to come back in and upload the photos first, as they did not automatically show up in my post. Interesting photos are then not???
Melbeta

Attachments

• Iron Hammer_3.00_003a.jpg
    Iron Hammer_3.00_003a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 198
  • bell2.jpg
    bell2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Musta sent it off to Insight to get an Infrared Laser based Raman System and Microscopic examination? :laughing7:

OP
OP
M

Melbeta

May 10, 2010
I have no idea on the extent of the metal alloy test. I only know it said it had been made at a time when the earth had a different pressurized atmosphere. That would have been before Noah's Flood. On the bronze bell, I posted the wrong photo. I intended the entire bell show up with the mythical being on the handle. So I am going to try and attach the third photo, showing the full photo of the bell. Melbeta

Attachments

• Bell-Horizontal_001a.jpg
    Bell-Horizontal_001a.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 67

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
"I only know it said it had been made at a time when the earth......"

So you say that it talks to you? ???

OP
OP
M

Melbeta

May 10, 2010
I have no idea on the extent of the metal alloy test. I only know it said it had been made at a time when the earth had a different pressurized atmosphere. That would have been before Noah's Flood. On the bronze bell, I posted the wrong photo. I intended the entire bell show up with the mythical being on the handle. So I am going to try and attach the third photo, showing the full photo of the bell. But it will have to be later. I have an old computer. I use an old telephone line, as I live inside a tall ponderosa tree forest, and it is my only way to get onto the internet.So first, I have an story about the hammer, but it is in an .pdf file. I do it this way, as the .doc file, for some reason, people have a hard time opening and reading the doc file contents. Whoops! Just looked, and both of the photos are now finally attached to this posting. So forget the pdf story right now. The second photo on this posting is a primitive iron like pot, also found inside coal in an coal mine. Melbeta

Attachments

• Bell-Horizontal_001a.jpg
    Bell-Horizontal_001a.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 45
  • ironpot_01.jpg
    ironpot_01.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 58

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
when the earth was a pressurized world. T

Earth still is pressurized. 14.7 lb per square inch at sea level. That's why barometers and altimeters work.

Never get tired of seeing the "London Hammer". A couple the Hahn's) found it while out hiking in 1936. It has been "dated" as 400 million to 100 million years old. This would debunk the "Creation" story that dates the Earth at less than 10,000 years old. The hammer is owned by a man named Carl Baugh who purchased it and announced it's existence in 1983, but refuses to allow scientists to examine it or try and radio-isotope date the handle or metal. Not that any scientists are asking for a crack at it. Pity. Because lacking that no one much believe his claims. Though somehow Mr. Baugh knows the exact metallic composition.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you need another one of those Hindu bells with the god Garuda on the stem they are still available. Not that I disbelieve the 10 year old boy who, in 1944, says it fell out of a lump of coal. Maybe he thought it did.

brass-hindu-temple-bell-garuda-mounted-rare-500x500.jpg

A fellow from my home town had a giant carved out of gypsum and it had quite a bit of notoriety - the Cardiff Giant. Folks like a good story.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not buying the pre-flood claims at all and his refusal to allow carbon 14 dating on it puts it in even higher question. It isn't an Indian artifact either.

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting? The wood looks really good for it to be however old it is supposed to be???

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another thing that caught my eye! The pocket that the hammer lies in has straight cut sides and corners. Why does is the rock material around the hammer not have more of a molded look than a cut out pocket?

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because it is 400 million years old. Things shrink with age as you well know Tony...:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread