OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Pulled camper down for intial setup for first month, the starlink works well. Works very well, wifi calling, texting internet...... so at first while it was setting up , had a couple dropped calls, then it was pretty solid. I didn't do the "obstruction" thing where you point your phone around to see obstructions (mostly trees). Medium sized river canyon, timbered slopes. ... Man this is what I've been waiting for for a long time.

The whole equipment setup tucks a way in about an airline carry-on sized luggage bag with some added 1/4 inch yoga padding, I'll show that later. I bought a couple 300 watt battery packs with built in a/c inverters ( 199.00 a piece on amazon) had it on for about 90 mins, didn"t even pull the battery pack off one bar of charge. called my daughter, called a business client, checked voicemail, sent texts with live videos of me flipping off my friends, etc , etc.. Unreal....it let's you go anywhere really, the cable to the small sat dish is about 100 foot, the sat dish is compact, like about 14x20 inches...the modem plugs in to an a/c outlet but you can get other attachments... The sat dish cable isn't fully extended in picture. The modem has about a 50-75 foot range or so. picture shows fairly narrow canyon that's tree lined. Pretty good test. More to come.

Attachments

• 20220704_145437.jpg
    20220704_145437.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
  • 20220704_154426.jpg
    20220704_154426.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's possible and probably likely for a side cache of some type, but I haven't spent enough time there yet. I will be by there in a couple weeks again and spend a short time on it heading to a friend's cabin. My main thing will be to hike up to the compass rock which is high to the right in that picture and see where it's pointing, as well as look for peep sites near the compass rock. The cairn says there's a cache spot somewhere nearby, maybe just below it in the wash basin is my guess. Should be a small pile of talus covering it if it's visible.

The giant owl eyes, I have another set to show at a different site, in the midst of crypts and vaults. On the other I will show , one of the lit up pupils of the owl eye is actually a 10 foot owl shaped rock pillar when you hike over to it. So are they marking the crypts or did they come after , marking the vaults? That I am uncertain of, the owl was the guardian of the underworld and the dead to the ancients. But everything was reused by the next group of looters. There are intact crypt spots I am aware of. But the owl generally indicates vaults, whether they be from mining jump spots or just looted crypts. I have a lot of owl monuments...
What is a crypt? Are you saying there are ancient burial vaults where you are? Where I am we primarily have mountains covered with trees, so things look different here. I am working a site that I think it Spanish and I believe there four people buried there. Thanks for all you are sharing with us. It's much appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The compass rocks are like a perched rock that is pointer shaped and acts like needle on a compass.... I showed one earlier on this thread , like post number 6.... The crypts are ancient places where someone with wealth or stature was buried and was dug out, they are in specific spots... I might show a few new ones later this winter That I recently stumbled on..

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The compass rocks are like a perched rock that is pointer shaped and acts like needle on a compass.... I showed one earlier on this thread , like post number 6.... The crypts are ancient places where someone with wealth or stature was buried and was dug out, they are in specific spots... I might show a few new ones later this winter That I recently stumbled on..
Thank you, Quinoa. I think I did finally figure out what you were referring to with the compass rock. I have never seen one here. I am looking forward to the pics of crypts. Thanks so much for all you are sharing with us.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
So something I'll try to expand on , maybe refresh my own memory, is the shadow belief. So The Egyptians believed in the duality of things. The shadow had life. Dark/light, they liked opposites and the mirror of things. They believed a Pharaoh walked in the shadow of Gods. They believed the shadow you cast was life as the same as your own life, it was a part of existence. They believed when the Pharoah was put to rest , he could once again arise from the dead and play in the shadows on certain times of the year. The shadows are Godly, or rather exist for a place of the afterlife /rebirth to return to the living.
This is interesting, & questions got asked that shifted the topic onto other good subjects...

But the original subject
here, is much more rare.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Q for all your help in explaining the treasure trail greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This is interesting, & questions got asked that shifted the topic onto other good subjects...

But the original subject
here, is much more rare.
On the big crypts, they liked to put huge hillside sized shadows here (on this continent) on the winter solstices.. Try about 2-3 pm, when the sun angle makes large shadows across the mountains, they put many of the larger crypts on hillsides that faced the winter solstice sunrise, about a 125 degree azimuth here... and the large ones are often on a pyramid shaped hillside and will have other huge Egyptian shaped features and shadow shapes at different times of the year...

The pyramid or /\ steeple shape was carried on thru the years and basically means "divine" and is on every old church today as you enter it. So the "A" frame rocks Sandy1 talks about, can probably also mean "divine". Not sure they came from this specifically, as a good survey marker would likely be similar shape. But most likely they are related. But there are other type crypts, and they have some similarities... they liked the /\ shape above them in some way.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are on Instagram I would follow an account from a guy in Turkey "defineyigorenadam" basically same stuff in Turkey as in america... has a lot of good monuments/markers... may need to use the translate button... time to take this stuff global though.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are on Instagram I would follow an account from a guy in Turkey "defineyigorenadam" basically same stuff in Turkey as in america... has a lot of good monuments/markers... may need to use the translate button... time to take this stuff global though.
Often we take time to share good info. Take flack & criticism, just for generously trying to help others.

Time we spend, & it's gone... For?

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That first username I suggested doesn't really say much about stuff , he's mostly repeating other people's pictures and videos, namely from a couple other accounts: Here are 2 that do explanations..."ganjinh.2020" and "ganj.bastini_ " you just have to push the "translate" button below the posts... it's a little broken eglish but understandable... when they say plumb or similiar it means "plug". They show way more than anywhere I've seen, they are showing underground cap stones, and mine and crypt /vault entrances.

After following these guys, goto their main pages and click on the icon on middle right that looks like a profile of a person--- this brings up other suggestions, or similiar accounts to follow, there you will find another half dozen or so accounts to look at.....

Many have really good markers, etc... and give some opinions on them. There's also some fake stuff put out there on some to sell metal detectors or get "clicks" , but the underground cap stones are real...and so are the markers...

I'm going to spend the next several weeks reading up on the posts and wading thru the good stuff and the fake stuff and I would suggest others do the same... nobody from America is posting the underground stuff, but they are.

Edit: I'm finding the translated term Plump or plum means plugged container or room I think, although they are showing some plugged stuff which they are stating often times is a false spot.

Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That first username I suggested doesn't really say much about stuff , he's mostly repeating other people's pictures and videos, namely from a couple other accounts: Here are 2 that do explanations..."ganjinh.2020" and "ganj.bastini_ " you just have to push the "translate" button below the posts... it's a little broken eglish but understandable... when they say plumb or similiar it means "plug". They show way more than anywhere I've seen, they are showing underground cap stones, and mine and crypt /vault entrances.

After following these guys, goto their main pages and click on the icon on middle right that looks like a profile of a person--- this brings up other suggestions, or similiar accounts to follow, there you will find another half dozen or so accounts to look at.....

Many have really good markers, etc... and give some opinions on them. There's also some fake stuff put out there on some to sell metal detectors or get "clicks" , but the underground cap stones are real...and so are the markers...

I'm going to spend the next several weeks reading up on the posts and wading thru the good stuff and the fake stuff and I would suggest others do the same... nobody from America is posting the underground stuff, but they are.

Edit: I'm finding the translated term Plump or plum means plugged container or room I think, although they are showing some plugged stuff which they are stating often times is a false spot.
Any plans to maybe post some greatest hits from there on here? Or is that against rules. Maybe they would give permission. I am not an Instagrammer, and try to stay off of most platforms. I still check in here, becuase I started here I guess.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Any plans to maybe post some greatest hits from there on here? Or is that against rules. Maybe they would give permission. I am not an Instagrammer, and try to stay off of most platforms. I still check in here, becuase I started here I guess.
Yeah i can try to post some, I been screenshotting stuff..

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

There's some pretty awesome stuff out there Lost Horse, thanks for posting that.... also, I just started watching Ancient Apocalypse on netflix by Graham Hancock per recommendation of a friend, it's actually pretty good. Nothing much for treasure hunting, but... he's covering more places than I originally thought, I never paid much attention to him before.... It's worth watching. like 8 episodes, maybe 30-40 mins per episode. It's right down our alley really. I'm only thru 3 episodes and will continue watching....

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There's some pretty awesome stuff out there Lost Horse, thanks for posting that.... also, I just started watching Ancient Apocalypse on netflix by Graham Hancock per recent recommendation of a friend, it's actually pretty good. Nothing much for treasure hunting, but... he's covering more places than I originally thought, I never paid much attention to him before.... It's worth watching. like 8 episodes, maybe 30-40 mins per episode. It's right down our alley really. I'm only thru 3 episodes and will continue watching....
Yeah, I've watched the first three also and will continue. Very good series. Episode 2, Cholula: My girlfriend's daughter lives in Cholula and we've been there a couple times. It's also not far from Teotihuacan, which looks like a science fiction city. There are numerous pyramids worldwide that have long been considered to be "just hills" but are now being identified as forgotten and overgrown pyramids of the iconic Giza perfect geometrical design. China, Indonesia, Bosnia, Antarctica (ice/snow cover) and more. Likely colonies of the Atlantean world empire.

Episode 3. Malta/Gozo: Have been to these islands three times and have visited all of the sites covered and more, except for the cave at Marsaxlokk, which we were unaware of at the time. So many amazing things on Malta I don't know where to start.

I see that one of Hancock's later episodes will cover Gobekli Tepe in Turkey. That site is 12,000 years old and incredible. I really hope to visit before I'm too old. They have just begun uncovering Karahan Tepe in the same region, which may be even more amazing. 12,000 years is the age when the primary Atlantis center went down. Our true human history has been hidden from us - hopefully that is changing.

"MegalithomaniaUK" channel on YouTube is recommended for all kinds of similar good stuff.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I've watched the first three also and will continue. Very good series. Episode 2, Cholula: My girlfriend's daughter lives in Cholula and we've been there a couple times. It's also not far from Teotihuacan, which looks like a science fiction city. There are numerous pyramids worldwide that have long been considered to be "just hills" but are now being identified as forgotten and overgrown pyramids of the iconic Giza perfect geometrical design. China, Indonesia, Bosnia, Antarctica (ice/snow cover) and more. Likely colonies of the Atlantean world empire.

Episode 3. Malta/Gozo: Have been to these islands three times and have visited all of the sites covered and more, except for the cave at Marsaxlokk, which we were unaware of at the time. So many amazing things on Malta I don't know where to start.

I see that one of Hancock's later episodes will cover Gobekli Tepe in Turkey. That site is 12,000 years old and incredible. I really hope to visit before I'm too old. They have just begun uncovering Karahan Tepe in the same region, which may be even more amazing. 12,000 years is the age when the primary Atlantis center went down. Our true human history has been hidden from us - hopefully that is changing.

"MegalithomaniaUK" channel on YouTube is recommended for all kinds of similar good stuff.
Ive been by the twin sisters place in very last episode in eastern Washington and had it marked on google earth a long time ago for a solstice aligned vault that I planned to maybe one day return to for s n giggles... kinda funny seeing it on tv..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions