Ancient ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll let you go first, since this is your thread :)

Ok John, Your in control, You got something i want, and that is whatever you want to share about that 7. Well i like the giant heart,and it does fit good. And i like the heart shape of the inside of the 7. It looks like its been sharped,beveled on the inside. It looks like it would work good to penetrate a chest cavity, then use the inside beveled heart hook, to hook around the heart arteries, and yank that thing out.:dontknow: View attachment 1472217 View attachment 1472218 View attachment 1472219

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
after a long day of hiking in the far eastern side of the superstitions in the national forest, I needed to cool off... I saw a tall cliff face facing southeast with a little shade. There were some scraggly brush nearby, I noticed no snakes. So as I sat down, I fell completely backwards into a small opening which I didn't see. I turned around and looked inside and that 7 was the first thing I saw at the entrance laying in the middle of the crawl space. I turned on my flashlight and had to get down on my belly for about 2 feet and was able to stand up inside this cave.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after a long day of hiking in the far eastern side of the superstitions in the national forest, I needed to cool off... I saw a tall cliff face facing southeast with a little shade. There were some scraggly brush nearby, I noticed no snakes. So as I sat down, I fell completely backwards into a small opening which I didn't see. I turned around and looked inside and that 7 was the first thing I saw at the entrance laying in the middle of the crawl space. I turned on my flashlight and had to get down on my belly for about 2 feet and was able to stand up inside this cave.

Thanks John, iam all ears if you want to tell more View attachment 1472225 .You where in that area,something got your attention to hike in there. That is a great trail you where on when you took that giant heart photo. Thanks for the photos and info.:icon_thumright:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ok, I will just say that, I got a lode claim on it, and I don't ever have to work a day in my life anymore. Also, it's an old spanish mine.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang on guys, i know i said i was going to to explore some of these Aztec/Mayan type site cave/mines,but its taken me longer than i thought on some of this newer stuff. To be honest going underground doesn't really appeal to me,but i wanna see whats in there. So hang on, its coming,ill get some photos and video. Hopefully it will be worthwhile.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a interesting video of a carved man in a cave,it around the 12:30 mark. Its probably set back in so it would weathered slower and frame it out, Its an important sign.I sure would like to see what its looking at in that direction. I kinda have a ideal. It reminds me of this guy,he is set back some,but it isnt as much.It was great to see that in the video. View attachment 1495250

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends, what do you think of this place ??

IMG_33362.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Too much water erosion, look up above the wave line on the shore for large singled out boulders.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garbiel, thats a nice photo. But if your looking for treasures, i seen other photos you posted before where you where right there at a treasure spot.

I still have many doubts my friend, what photos will be ??? this area is new, I just found it and I found it very interesting ... there is also this area on that beach.

It looks like you see a bird's head biting its tongue
IMG_3446.JPG

Do you think it is a treasure trove?

king.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gabriel, Iam still looking for your photos of a treasure cache you posted before. That doesn't look like any Treasure cache sites i have located.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gabriel, Iam still looking for your photos of a treasure cache you posted before. That doesn't look like any Treasure cache sites i have located.

Sorry Gabriel i couldn't locate your photos. You have some great finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread