usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the loin king close to the knights templar. View attachment 735366

Squirrel.

Four different Faces - will be more pronounced with the right condition lighting. A picture image should come to view from the correct angle using the boulders in the forefront in combination with the rear boulders.

Shadow Cross.

Shadow and light pointers.

Bible verse (you can see the chapter and verse separation to the right of the cross " : ".

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
praying priest at base of mountain below knights templar View attachment 735382

Don't see the priest.

I do see a man...looks evil. Half buried head on the other side. Looks like a SOUL being taken to the dark side (shade). Away from the light and into the dark..."I am the way, truth and the light."

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres the location of the large exposd boulder area, behind the head, with the most north hole most clos View attachment 730288 View attachment 730290 e to ancient head. View attachment 730282 View attachment 730282

Nice. Face with mouth open mouth looking at heart with pointer. crescent. moon hole.

Shadow cross with circle on right "arm".

a lot going on. On the other side of the tree is where I saw the sleeping turtle in the previous picture. With the Indian head, royal pooch, Boulders forming around tree.

The upper right looks to show the drill holes - measurements in varas. broken heart. lots of faces.

Consider EVERY crack part of a collage. If it doesn't make sense for a "picture" then its part of another picture.

All of them giving you a message.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks usernotfound, all the photos can be very complex,and change from hour to hour,and from differant positions. i think a person can make choices of making each picture very complex from hour to hour and differant positions, or they can chose to keep it easy with the the other stone formations. i go with the easy,and i still cant grasp it,lol. thanks for the input.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
howdy john az. iam in sw nm. towards the boot hill of the state by the mexico boarder. i have been shifting from hunting just the spainish,to the ancients,giants and aliens,lol. i belive now that it starts with the ancients. i have seen too much now that dosent make sence with just the spainish. i was finding things that didnt jive with what the experts where saying. i do belive the spainish went after there sites and tombs. i just dont belive that the spainish built all these monuments. iam still searching for my first discovery and recovery,i belive iam getting real close now. iam thinking of doing some type of work with the stars and full moon ,and see how that works out. thanks for posting your photos. i enjoyed seeing them. do you do any work on the ancients,giants or aliens?

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post, I love it. I have found holes around some rocks that look like yours. You have some popular themes here.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a spot i think iam going to hit tommorow, i been wanting to go down inside this bowl and see what i can find in there. looks to be very interesting to me. i belive originaly done by ancients, then worked by the spainish. View attachment 738733

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It always makes me wonder when you have flat clean ground then a bunch of boulders just pop out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread