Ancient ?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the Artifacts. Orion. 1930 film at the end.

Owls , Ducks # 7 and so on.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone found the fan of the delta in your searches?

No, but I have a place that mirrors the bend of the nile and the Pyramid peak at the valley of the kings pretty closely (just reversed/mirrored) and has many egyptian image marked crypt places in the area, which is in the lines with egyptian beliefs in that they liked mirroring things or rather "duality". It would be like standing on the valley of the kings and seeing a replica place down thru the earth on the other side from the bottom side, which is mirrored when are on the other side and standing above it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is very interesting. There was a person on this site that poster a lot of what seemed to be Sea type signs. I will see if i can find his thread and post it. He had photos of some great artifacts he had found. I hope he is alright and doing find.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His name is Nappy701, from Minnesota. you should see the stones he has found. even a copper point that is a Banner find. All his stuff is a Banner find. He even has a Bookcase or desk( i cant remember) thats is coded. Its all very interesting stuff. The guy is blessed that way. Check his stuff out. Its unreal. 348469-got-rock-you-want-identified-post-here-gimme-good-picture-3-4-a-90
http://348469-got-rock-you-want-identified-post-here-gimme-good-picture-3-4-a-90

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
52713 139.JPG You have to learn the signs to no where the opening is. Ancient laid to rest.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is it with the Purity sites? Where you have the heads, and animals made out of white stones? They are rare and hard to find out here. They seem to be special places,like religion based main sites.:dontknow: 4713 347.JPG

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back, Ditlihi. I’m looking forward to your posts.

I'll second that!!!
Welcome back, you've been missed.

Thank you! :hello: I have missed you guys as well! :notworthy:

Glad to be back, been traveling and chasing dust devils, lol. Hope to have some good stuff to share over the next few weeks. Check out the shadow Thunderbird on the second pic while I was driving down, I took it as a good omen. ;D

travelin 1.jpg phoenix rising.jpg

tres hermanos - three sisters.jpg dustdevil.jpg

Good to see you guys, will be watching for your posts! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions