Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Quote Steve : " No, this is not the mouth of the canyon where Bone Cave is.

El Chato huh? First you put him in the Organs. Then the Caballos. Now the Cookes Range. Where next? "

So ?

Just a single two-letter word says a lot.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thread title is "Ancient". Look at this stuff found in a cave up in Colorado.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know what this is, but its way bigger,brighter and lower and closer than all the other stars. View attachment 1781191 :dontknow:

It's Venus , beyond it to the West , lower on the Horizon is Mars .

You'll know the actual Craft , by it's elongated shape , it's not round . It's way brighter , White only , and seldom maintains position for more
than a few moments .

Venus , when low enough on the Horizon , takes on appearance of Fluctuating in size , and alternately changing colour of Hues ( Red , Blue , white and Orange at
one point very low , just cm's above ground as it fades below view )

As Venus rises in the East , it will seem very large , as it sets , as well .

and you Sir (DTTH) are a Sneak , a Santa's Helper kinda Sneak , but a Sneak all the same .

Now I have a commitment to visit Denny's and get myself slammed LOL

Thank you , Santa's Sneaky Elf type guy .

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote : " Thread title is "Ancient". Look at this stuff found in a cave up in Colorado. "

LOL

Mrs. Crabtree's Spoof ,
AGAIN ? !

LOL

Did a 17ft. Salamander show them the Cave ?
LOL OMG

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From an incident in 1996 , The Craft I rode aboard , and the Men who kidnapped .

DTTH , white arrow , that's what the craft look like , the light on bottom , blocks out visibility of shape of craft ''

So , all you see is the light , unless they lower intensity to allow you to see the entire craft .

View attachment 1781410

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread title is "Ancient". Look at this stuff found in a cave up in Colorado.

Thanks for posting the video sdcfia. That was very interesting to me. My ears perked when i heard Walrus, Clay pots. Iam gonna have to watch it again.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's Venus , beyond it to the West , lower on the Horizon is Mars .

You'll know the actual Craft , by it's elongated shape , it's not round . It's way brighter , White only , and seldom maintains position for more
than a few moments .

Venus , when low enough on the Horizon , takes on appearance of Fluctuating in size , and alternately changing colour of Hues ( Red , Blue , white and Orange at
one point very low , just cm's above ground as it fades below view )

As Venus rises in the East , it will seem very large , as it sets , as well .

and you Sir (DTTH) are a Sneak , a Santa's Helper kinda Sneak , but a Sneak all the same .

Now I have a commitment to visit Denny's and get myself slammed LOL

Thank you , Santa's Sneaky Elf type guy .
Your welcome Beepers, I was gonna stop in and see you, but i didnt want to interrupt the class. Plus i needed to get home to fix a water line. Thanks for the Info.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From an incident in 1996 , The Craft I rode aboard , and the Men who kidnapped .

DTTH , white arrow , that's what the craft look like , the light on bottom , blocks out visibility of shape of craft ''

So , all you see is the light , unless they lower intensity to allow you to see the entire craft .

View attachment 1781410
Thats very interesting Beepers,thanks. I was looking at some old maps of South America, because of something i had seen in the Field. I thought this was interesting. What is this chick,some kind of Olympic athletic, with that disk and swim fins? Is-that-a-UFO-1024x478.jpg Ancient Land Survey Compared to Cahokia Birdman Tablet.png https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2614950-stars-stones-and-scholars

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Dont scramble the Jet just yet. I heard its Venus. Dang she sure is Big and Bright.

Don't feel bad, this was my view tonight and at first I thought it was another full moon. Turns out it just had plumbers crack. :laughing7:

thSV7qql.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone ever research the history on the ring of fire volcanoes a little?

Or just the Cascade ones positioned along the western coast of America(cascade volcanoes)?

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The "dark ages" of Europe, the " potato famine, "the year without a summer". Everyone's looking for a possible cataclysm that wiped out possible ancient civilizations... take a close at volcanoes. Get a couple big ones going off 10-20k years ago, or any timeframe, and you can make a continent just about inhabitable for many years. Plague / pestilence/ famine to follow even on the small eruptions like the dark ages in the 6th century, and potato famine of 1816., which was felt on more than one continent. These were caused by volcanos. Oddly enough a volcano is the shape of the "primordial mound" of creation, an ancient belief . Perhaps the pyramid shape even.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The "dark ages" of Europe, the " potato famine, "the year without a summer". Everyone's looking for a possible cataclysm that wiped out possible ancient civilizations... take a close at volcanoes. Get a couple big ones going off 10-20k years ago, or any timeframe, and you can make a continent just about inhabitable for many years. Plague / pestilence/ famine to follow even on the small eruptions like the dark ages in the 6th century, and potato famine of 1816., which was felt on more than one continent. These were caused by volcanos. Oddly enough a volcano is the shape of the "primordial mound" of creation, an ancient belief . Perhaps the pyramid shape even.

Yeah, crop failures can be directly linked to reduced sunlight phenomena. Here's food for thought: it's said that a critical component of the 1969 moon mission was to confirm whether or not pyroclastic glass bubbles would be found in the lunar soil samples. They were. Where did the glass originate? The answer is available for those who are curious enough. Hint: it wasn't from moon volcanos.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever research the history on the ring of fire volcanoes a little?

Or just the Cascade ones positioned along the western coast of America(cascade volcanoes)?

Good discussion Q what I thought was interesting to was a major fault line that runs right to the middle of United States.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and then the crop circles came for a visit too .

yet nothing slows the Hand of Man .

I ran out of Tin Foil

I then figured it all out , it was simple actually .

If Man , was this destructive on the other planets he inhabited , then there's no cure for Mankind .

which gave me thought : This speck , and all Mankind on it , are not significant .

if it all ended tomorrow , The Cosmos has plenty and much better living beings to carry on .

I then relaxed , it's all a waste anyway .

The Universe is much better off without destructive consciousness residing within it .

Earth , goes flat line , no real loss .

It's just True man .

I pointed something out before I came into this World : " Seems they are stuck on repeat patterns , why bother ? "

" if they destroy their last world , it's over , why concern ourselves ? "

Then :

" You don't want to go do you ? "

My answer : Not just that , I want to forget it exist "

Well , I came anyway , nothing like Boots on the Ground , to convince ya , it ain't worth the Worry .

This is the only World we know of , that has Money .

It's also the only World we know of , where people will kill themselves and each other without a thought given .

Nope , the energy of this World , is not required , it's not important , nor significant to the over all well being of the Universe .

It's more like a Wound that will not heal .

Oh well

Once again , I say : " So ? "

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will find these mounds out here. Some have giant shadow Snakes latching on to them. Have not found any yet with stone snakes leading to them,then again i havent looked on Google earth to see if there are earth works leading to them. If you go to Treasure Legends,Aztec Gold, Return of the Giant Serpents by Happy Trails, he has some photos of them. 12192019 1034.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions