And Another Ring Tonite

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
bud.jpg

Out this aftenoon trying to get my loot count up, when BANG! out came another ring.

Attachments

• BUD RING.jpg
    BUD RING.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 163
OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
The.Boomer said:
R U hunting water John ? :P

No....mostly school sports fields.

T

The.Boomer

Do you hunt the sidelines or in the field ? Sorry about so many questions but I notice how often your finding rings, so I'm jelously trying to learn a little something. :tongue3:

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
I hunt the sidelines and the field. I get many more coins and rings in the field compared to the sidelines with a lot less trash.

T

The.Boomer

Thanks John. I'm surrounded by about ten different soccer feilds but it seems to be soccer season so I cant figure how I see so many people hunting them right now. It was my impression that not many people were using the prob and pop method I think you use, so I'm cringing at the thought of how many soccer feilds are getting torn up and what that's doing to our rep in the communties they serve. :icon_scratch:

I use a method I call slot cutting, where I cut a 5-6 inch slot next to the find and then use long forceps to prop and then retreive my find. But even with this method I would hesitate to do so in the playing feild during the season. I would feel terrible if some kid got hurt tripping in one of my slots.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread