Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not had much time this month to hit the beach so i took a day for me. Nice day.... breeze out of the South with a pretty good surf but was coming in at 5 seconds so it gave you time to dig a target... before it knocked the headphones off your head. Did a little over 3 hours at low tide and didnt dig many targets.... the best of it was this white and yellow 10K 4 gram ring, nice .925 FAITH ring with a lot of writting on the inside about faith. I still seem to like those SS spinner rings.... because here is another. I decides the last hour of my hunt to get off the main beach since it seemed like it has really been pounded by others recently.... so i headed up the beach to hunt some rental where i saw several people laying out. I was getting nothing out there not even trash .... then bam hit the nice sterling cross and chain that weights in at 24 grams.

Dew

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Dew, you had a great day. I've hunted for hours and found a little clad. I guess I'm jealous.

OP
OP
dewcon4414

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe me general..... ive had a LOT, i mean a LOT of those days. Hey, but all that clad buys me lunch.

Dew

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread