sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
The Jesuits will get theirs later. That's what the barn map is for. Though you would think they would invest. After al they are so sure their treasure is in the area. So what happens to the investor share from the show No show and no treasure, sorry. The GPR man has it. Go talk to him about your share. Not me. On to the next hunt. Care to invest.

Last edited:

vastterrain

Sep 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jesuits will get theirs later. That's what the barn map is for. Though you would think they would invest. After lol they are so sure their treasure is in the area. So what happens to the investor share. Same thing that happened this time . No show and no treasure, sorry. The GPR man has it. Go talk to him about your share. Not me. On to the next hunt. Care to invest.

Find me a 40 year old cactus with a rotten bird hole in it and im all in Frank.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Winner of the 2018 Golden Swiss Cheese award, for story with the most holes, ever. Don't even know where to begin.

Rumor has it the votes were unanimous.

swisscheese.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jesuits will get theirs later. That's what the barn map is for. Though you would think they would invest. After al they are so sure their treasure is in the area. So what happens to the investor share from the show No show and no treasure, sorry. The GPR man has it. Go talk to him about your share. Not me. On to the next hunt. Care to invest.

Maybe the Jesuits bought him the Land Rover.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Laugh now cry later. The gold witch pointed over that way. Though come to think about it she showed me on a map of the area where 500 pounds of something was buried. You in?

vastterrain

Sep 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laugh now cry later. The gold witch pointed over that way. Though come to think about it she showed me on a map of the area where 500 pounds of something was buried. You in?

Im your man...but by god you will go with and help dig...no more humping 7 miles in just for a nice view!!

vastterrain

Sep 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found something up there you ****. Did the GPR man run off with it. What about my cut.

Yeah found indian ruins (that i stayed the night in) and a lady hiker that was outta water. Who starts out hiking with zero water? ffs

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Lesson learned from all this. When the GPR man say dig. I'm digging. Screw the TV show and the government and the Jesuits. See you at the beach.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah found indian ruins (that i stayed the night in) and a lady hiker that was outta water. Who starts out hiking with zero water? ffs

The important question is did you find her the night before or the morning after?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some reason, I keep thinking of this.....

...just put your version of the truth .... down there at the bottom with the rest of them.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread