And people pay good money to sweat in a sauna!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A guy checked me out while digging a hole. He asked the customary questions and then asked if it was hot enough for me. The sweat was rolling down my back and my glasses were a mess as well. I showed him the bullet that I had just dug and told him, that normally the shade was my friend except here lately, the sweat poured out just as bad in the shade. Then I added, And some people pay good money to sweat in a sauna. He grinned and answered, "Sauna, looks like you are sweating for free out here!" Then he said something about me making him thirsty and took off. So in this heat, I try to play it safe and take a lot of breaks and drink lots of drinks from water to Gatorade. be safe out there, already had a friend get too much heat and got very sick.

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old geezers like us need water and salt pills in the heat.

slide95

Mar 11, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though, for us mortals, I would just buy the costco one and be done with it, if it is something you TRULY use all the time and will last a good number of years.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you sharing! :occasion14:

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old geezers like us need water and salt pills in the heat.

Those of us with low body temperatures start sweating sooner than others as our bodies try to cool down. I've donated blood about 200 times since 1975 and the Red Cross person never fails to remark about my 97.1 temp.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta get out early and stay hydrated. I found myself a little sick once this year in the heat. I just get so wrapped up in detecting, sometimes I forget to take a drink of water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions