Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this wild 70+ acre Woodstock parcel reminds me of the last elephant I ate----- one bite at a time :lunchbox::tongue7:-----
screw the hot dog eating contest :tongue3:---- this takes a real contestant :laughing9:

add these to the '09VDB found this week--- '13 & '14----- just add butter, Parmesan & garlic 8-)

IMG_6714.JPG IMG_6715.JPG

left an open hole last night--- good hit under rock & root where many of the silver dimes were found-- too dark to grab it, so back today----

CRAD tally was about a buck FORDY, plus shotgun brass, .22 brass, & the vast supply of paint tubes and tube caps (they hit like a nickel) from the "artists" who cherish the planet as they leave trash on the forest floor :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::angry5::censored::cussing::tard:

Upvote 8

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this wild 70+ acre Woodstock parcel reminds me of the last elephant I ate----- one bite at a time :lunchbox::tongue7:-----
screw the hot dog eating contest :tongue3:---- this takes a real contestant :laughing9:

add these to the '09VDB found this week--- '13 & '14----- just add butter, Parmesan & garlic 8-)

View attachment 1507338 View attachment 1507339

left an open hole last night--- good hit under rock & root where many of the silver dimes were found-- too dark to grab it, so back today----

CRAD tally was about a buck FORDY, plus shotgun brass, .22 brass, & the vast supply of paint tubes and tube caps (they hit like a nickel) from the "artists" who cherish the planet as they leave trash on the forest floor :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::angry5::censored::cussing::tard:

I think I found a couple of those "paint" caps this week. Toasty wheat is a good source of fiber.:hello:

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice wheaties!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread