And then the rings came out!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
I was impressed with all the guys finding silver, made me want to get out. And of course Crusader being in a league of his own... I looked out the window and went outside and shoveled, prefer to shovel...have snow blower... But during the latest 5 to 8 inch snow going on at this second... I realized with the ground covered with a sheet of ice and at least our 6th snow since December 4th no way...

I decided to keep reading the new finds as the year ended.... and then the rings came out! Just for a few that really caught my interest were... The Bulgarian, Iskuli, and Crackbadger Seriously all the nonsense aside.... if you have not had a chance take a look at their finds... They are a little incredible putting it mildly! :o :o :o

Hey I just wanted to wish everyone a happy 08, and may the digs be great in 2008! DFX-Gregg.......... :)

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
I wonder how many gold rings were found by members of TNet in 2007?
1000 or more??? Those posts are awesome for sure and we are here buried in a foot of snow huh Greg. :)

BDoo

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Boobydoo said:
I wonder how many gold rings were found by members of TNet in 2007?
1000 or more??? Those posts are awesome for sure and we are here buring in a foot of snow huh Greg. :)

BDoo

I bet over a thousand!!! :o Yes the snow is something.......... :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread