Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any one around Staten Island, NY

Yes, the good people of Brooklyn,NY; Elizabeth and Bayonne, New Jersey are watching you, so don't try anything :tongue3:

Ahh, good old Staten Island aka, The Rock. Staten Island was known for the people living near the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge digging a hole allowing the lower bay to seep in and sink the island. The good people by the Goethals Bridge dug a hole on their side to let the water drain into what is today called the Arthur Kill :icon_thumright:

I lived there in the early 80's and honestly there are not many good parks to actually hunt. Maybe Wolf's Pond :dontknow: I'm not sure if Tottenville has any parks, but it is an historical area.

[h=2][/h]

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, the good people of Brooklyn,NY; Elizabeth and Bayonne, New Jersey are watching you, so don't try anything :tongue3:

Ahh, good old Staten Island aka, The Rock. Staten Island was known for the people living near the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge digging a hole allowing the lower bay to seep in and sink the island. The good people by the Goethals Bridge dug a hole on their side to let the water drain into what is today called the Arthur Kill :icon_thumright:

I lived there in the early 80's and honestly there are not many good parks to actually hunt. Maybe Wolf's Pond :dontknow: I'm not sure if Tottenville has any parks, but it is an historical area.
.... The past the past...... You spoke of the Verrazano bridge ...... Funny to see that bridge named here................ I helped erect or build that bridge.. No i am not one of the office geks... I worked with the iron workers....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread