Anheuser Busch Silver Set... Cant find it online... Help on its value please!

bubba4289

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anheuser Busch Silver Set... Cant find it online... Help on it's value please!

I can only find this on two different places online. It's listed on site called worthpoint... It requires you to pay to have access. I found the entire set on ebay(knives, forks, spoons ect)... But I don't have the entire set. I only have the teaspoons (Has towel E.R on the back of these), coasters, and napkin rings. I also have the beech wood box(The top is coming off but I'll use some wood glue on it and you'll never notice it). Only 1 coaster has been removed from the plastic coverings, everything else is 100% unused. The pics I uploaded are from the worthpoint website. Much easier to use those than to try to take crappy cellphone pics.

Also in the box there is a letter that says:

Beech wood, a symbol of craftsmanship and quality.
Because of its handsomely-grained beauty and proven durability and majestic beech wood tree has, for years, been a craftsman’s choice for fine quality custom hand crafted wood items.
Anheuser-Busch, beech wood is also a symbol of the quality and traditional approach we take to brewing. In a process based on centuries of brew master tradition beech wood chips are used in the fermentation process to clarify the final product. An extra step which helps make our beer brands the highest quality products in the brewing industry.
In celebration of the holiday season and in the spirit of its tradition our gift to you this year is a hand crafted beech wood accessory chest. This handsomely crafted classically designed decorator piece is made in America. It’s hand rubbed heritage cherry finish glows with the natural warmth of genuine beech wood. This chest will be a beautiful addition to your home. Its contents, the coasters, teaspoons, and napkin rings will compliment the A & Eagle silverware you received in past years. Please except this chest in a symbol of our continued commitment to quality and most importantly our commitment of our associates and friend. Best wishes for a warm holiday season and a happy new year.

I only spent $12 on this set.... Figured it was worth the gamble to see if they were valuable. Please help me find some info

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 320
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 251
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 325
OP
OP
B

bubba4289

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Can anyone help me find info on this?

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been looking around but can't find the same set...seems to be a decent market for
these types of items though.

clorox

Jun 1, 2012
Northern California
Primary Interest:
Other
From here it looks like the box you have only came with the teaspoons, coasters, and napkin rings. The knives and forks were probably the "silverware you received in past years," so I wouldn't worry about not being able to say it's complete.

I'm thinking it's a set sent out to longtime A-B distributors and vendors. The blurb doesn't sound like something written for their own employees and certainly doesn't sound like it's written for something sold to the general masses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread