OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Got 2 more batches of pic's to share, see what you make of these...Darrell More Trail Signs 001.jpg More Trail Signs 002.jpg More Trail Signs 004.jpg More Trail Signs 005.jpg More Trail Signs 006.jpg More Trail Signs 007.jpg More Trail Signs 008.jpg More Trail Signs 009.jpg More Trail Signs 010.jpg More Trail Signs 011.jpg More Trail Signs 012.jpg More Trail Signs 003.jpg

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
This is the last batch, there's a multitude of signs but figuring out what they all mean will take some time....Darrell More Trail Signs 014.jpg More Trail Signs 017.jpg More Trail Signs 018.jpg More Trail Signs 019.jpg More Trail Signs 020.jpg More Trail Signs 021.jpg More Trail Signs 013.jpg

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the last batch, there's a multitude of signs but figuring out what they all mean will take some time....Darrell View attachment 740097 View attachment 740098 View attachment 740099 View attachment 740100 View attachment 740101 View attachment 740102 View attachment 740096

You are pointing at facial features such as the mouth and eye. The figures are resting, sleeping. Those are giant characters. Birds, turtle, heart, man...the characters depicted depend on the location you are viewing the boulders. The way you took the pictures I can only assume you did not notice the figures which I am speaking about. I gather that you made out the facial features as "man-made", but in reality the whole surrounding boulders where all placed with purpose and meaning.

Looking at boulders like that is like solving a puzzle, if you're looking at a "turtle" character, but the "turtle" looks sightly awkward or part of the "picture" doesn't make sense, it is probably because the artist had to cram in multiple images/information into the space available. So if it doesn't look like it fits into the shape of a "turtle" that is most likely because it holds double meaning or the same space is being used to cram information into it.

I would post a picture, but am to lazy to post an example.

The more information, the closer you are getting. It its a turn in the trail and "they" do not want to miss out on a chance to mislead you. Information overload.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great photos happytrails55,thanks for posting them. happytrails i have found this stone shape in yellow, in the area where i hunt. and i belive it is in a good cache area. you may want to go back to this area and take a closer look around for smaller stone that size, i know its said that these small stones arent legit signs,but i dont bye into that.i think thats just a smoke screen made up by some of the treasure hunters to throw people of the trail. its your call. just letting you know i have found that stone before. good luck. and thanks for posting the photos. View attachment 742696

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Thanks dog for pointing that out, YES, I try to pay attention to the Smaller Stones as well, but ofcourse miss them too. Alot of people are in a quandry in believing about the smaller stones as like in the "Peralta Stones" of the Supers, but for personal reasons I believe it cause of past experience. That Pic is of a SEALED MINE or Sealed Cave or something. The Ground Temperature is 15 to 18 degrees lower than the surrounding environment, but I don't plan on doing anything there, it's too much for this old guy, hee,hee...By measuring the Temperature of the Ground and surrounding terrain, one can find Artesia Springs, Voids in the Earth, Buried Caves, etc...but you need a good Instrument for it. My Raytech is Ideal and has InfraRed and is a Infinity for Distance. Brand New they will run about $1000.00, but I picked up this one for alot cheaper by shopping around. And Yes, Veins, Fissures, etc. with Minerals and Metals also give off varying degree's but ofcourse you have to experiment with your particular area, mornings and evenings are the best time...here's some pic's.....Thanks Again Dog, I'll get back there and get some pic's of that rock...Darrell Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 002.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 003.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 004.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 005.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 006.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 007.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 008.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 009.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 001.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, happytrails55, thank you so much for that info. and photo you posted. that photo and info.you just put out has moved me so much forward in what i have been finding. i have found that serveral times and had thought this is not just the old adverage trail sign. that there is something important hidden very close. the othere stone i circled in yellow is what i call a double horse head,and i have only found in places of importance(something hidden).so thank you again. if we could only get people to share there photos on here,i think we could break this wide open. thats how i learn the most on here is from othere photos,that i see match up with what iam finding. but for some reason theres only very few that will share there photos. but there is thousands of views,and words,but no photos. alot of it is all take. i was pretty much at the point of not sharing anymore photos,till you and john az. started posting photos. so thank you both for that. i do apperciate it. i have made no discovery or recovery yet. i can only say that yes i have found that stone or not,and say if i feel you are at a important site. thanks for posting the thermal gun,iam gonna look in getting one.iam always looking for new ways of help. heres what i call the double horse head,thanks again for the info. on your site.and if you get anymore photos of that spot,id love to see them. View attachment 742819

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, happytrails55, thank you so much for that info. and photo you posted.

I'll share photos, but they are not mine...but they are part of a Spanish trail.

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Okay Dog, I got a little more here that might help in Pic's and Info... I was talking about the quandry people have in believing or not in the "Peralta Stones". Have any other stones or like images ever been found before or after? Any thing that even remotely resembles any of the Figures on the Stones regardless of Size? The answer is Yes. And it's older than the Peralta Stones, but the Same Family, the Peralta's used the likeness of one of the Super Stones back in the 1680's in California, only it's not in a little stone, it's of a Geoglyph, so, on Treasurenet here, scroll up to "Treasure Legends" and go to "Aztec Gold", under that go to My Book "THE RETURN OF THE GIANT SERPENT", Go To Page 8, scroll down about 3/4 of the way on that page and LOOK for the "BLACK WITCH", in COLOR.....here's some more pic's of the Thermal Gun Info......Darrell THERMAL GUN 001.jpg THERMAL GUN 003.jpg

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but first a riddle or question...

What looks like a nesting bird from one angle...

A nesting or resting pregnant rabbit from another angle ...

The picture of a cruxifiction with the "good" thief at another angle...

Have a royal lion face...

and ook like a turtle giving birth from another angle?

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The answer... "treasure rock".

Attachments

• Treasure-Rock1.jpg
    Treasure-Rock1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 3752276611_9079f69ff1_b.jpg
    3752276611_9079f69ff1_b.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 3135953514_f5d8ffe7a7_b.jpg
    3135953514_f5d8ffe7a7_b.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 123182815.BZhTky7n.jpg
    123182815.BZhTky7n.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 121
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow darrell, that was a great read,thanks. some of the things i have seen now,i understand better.i was thinking why did the spainish go to such trouble to build these giant monuments.and alot of the things where not matching up with what some people where saying on here. i do belive most of what i have found out here is ancient,then worked over by the spainish.iam chopping at the bit now to get back out in the field to look for more signs. i have a photo of a giant shadow of what i thought was a head with feathers all around.ill look for it and post it. id like for you to tell me if it legit or not. and if you dont wont to comment that is fine. i would understand,you paid many dues to come across that knowleadge. i would also like to know,if i ever get lucky enouge to make a discovery and recovery,would you know how i might go about of getting it changed over to a differant medium? thanks for the info. that was great.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i understand usernotfound that you and alot of other people are not out west here and cant share alot of photos,but there are a lot on here that are. and they do have photos,but they dont share. those are the ones iam talking about.id like to find a group of people that want to share there photos and thoughts,with out going nuts if its not what they belive.or all pissed off if you show a secret.thats how you can tell,look for there reaction when you hit a nerve,lol.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Dog the smaller the boulder the 3 inch = measure by the foot,4 inch measure by the pace, it seems that those thats aprox 190 feet ( 69 paces or a cordel ) can be seen for that for distance, aprox 40 inches high = 500 feet, 5 / 6 foot can be seen for 2.5 miles, the larger ones may be KM, how far canyou see them for 20 / 30 miles

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks dsty for that info. i have found the info. you have put out to be spot on. how you can look at a photo and make those calls is way over me, because a photo you cant see the 3d or depth,can be very deciving. the triangle that you made the call on to follow it staight down the middel was spot on,even though i havent found the exact dig spot yet, it was the on leg that had treasure signs there,so you nailed it again. thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread