Annual CRH goals?

db23

Mar 18, 2011
I based my goals on what Rich Hartford was able to find. He lived a couple hours away from me and based on his posts, frequently searched the same areas I do. RIP Rich

I had set my goal at ½ a box of 90s and 2 boxes of 40s per year. I expect to have the 2nd box of 40s complete by mid/end October, and I only started in March of this year. I’m thinking I need to up my 40% goal to 3 boxes per year!

I look at dimes as a complete bonus, no goals, just icing on the cake.

What are your annual CRH goals?

Upvote 0

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if I have ever made an annual goal. I have found ~60 ounces since March - all profit.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my goal was to search half a million dollars from June 2011 - May 2012 - I'm almost halfway there already.

I didn't set any goals on "finds" because thats really out of your control. Volume is the key but you can't guarantee any kind of success rate.

HH
Bigheed

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My annual goal is to have a bigger pile in December than I started with in January.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100 40%ers a month average. Been doing this for 3 months by 9/30 and so far I have found 65 90%ers and 280 40%ers.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find that if you don't set goals, you are NEVER DISSAPOINTED when you miss them. And I gotta be honest with ya....it feels great.

I set my goal to hit $1000 in junk value for dimes @ $3.00 spot when I started this in May. Of course things change as I added halves in the mix. So currently, I am just working hard everyday searching through as much as I possibly can.

I know goals keep you focused and motivated, but I am not lacking that right now. I guess I should get to the drawing board and come up with some more official goals. Ive almost hit my goal for dimes for $1000, set the same goal for 40%'s, and started keeping records.

I like Heed's approach...searching through x amount of boxes, or x amount of particualr coin per week/month/year. At least that is constant.

sshafer11

Jul 29, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
specific coin goals
1. Find a walker
2. Find a barber
3. Find a silver dollar

general goals