AnOldPro.....Has Anyone Heard From Him?

S

someotherdude

I just joined the site and it seems alot of people who post things, some who are shall we say prolific. Well they seem to just vanish. I noticed a couple of times I tried to post a PM to people and they either were ignoring me, (Which is entirely possible, my wife says to know me is to ignore me ) or they were no longer there. Some of the people with the best info too.

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Thanks guys :)

I know this is his busy time at work (Spring & Summer).

I also know that when he posts something, it is good information, yet there are those on here that immediately attack him for his beliefs.
For those of you that enjoy his posts....please jump in and let him know how you feel :) :thumbsup:

Thanks,

TW

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Timberwolf said:
Thanks guys :)

I know this is his busy time at work (Spring & Summer).

I also know that when he posts something, it is good information, yet there are those on here that immediately attack him for his beliefs.
For those of you that enjoy his posts....please jump in and let him know how you feel :) :thumbsup:

Thanks,

TW

For someone who posts very little his posts are always interesting... I've propebly rolled my eyes a few times at him - but yet always have read what he puts out there.

He is an interesting fella to be sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions