Anonymous likens Obama gun control policy to Hitler

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be far more appropriate and rational to compare Obama to the leaders of all the many first tier democracies in the world that have more gun controls than we do- and just a tiny fraction of the gun deaths that we do. My kids are not carrying guns to defend themselves, so unless you are going to volunteer to be their armed body guard, the next best thing, indeed the better thing, would be to disarm the crazies and the criminals.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care what other countries do, I am American, our fore fathers give us the Bill of Rights and the right to bear arms to defend ourselves against all threats including tyranny, I will never surrender my rights. In 1774 the assault weapon was the musket, British tried to outlaw and seize them and American revolution followed..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO comparison; "O" is BLACK, Hitler was WHITE. SEE...?

Are you serious:BangHead:? It is not a race issue, it is idealogy..... Mao kill 10 times more people during his reign than Hitler and he was not white.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having dated Chinese women, Korean women, Japanese women and married to a Filipino I feel safe in saying yes their skin color is different color with out being racist.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
Having dated Chinese women, Korean women, Japanese women and married to a Filipino I feel safe in saying yes their skin color is different color with out being racist.

Sounds like you got an Asian fetish my friend!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it means I like the Asian cultures, always liked exotic things....

Does that mean you have a white fetish? LOL...

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
To refer as someones wife as a fetish,is extremely insulting you should be ashamed.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
got alot a schoolin tho

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have an adopted sister thats philippino,my girl friend is also philippino.Does that mean i have an asian fetish stockpicker.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What about green? I've always wondered....:happysmiley:

image.jpg

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
No it means I like the Asian cultures, always liked exotic things....

Does that mean you have a white fetish? LOL...

Used to have a redhead fetish until the divorce really made me never want to look at a redhead again. I was just ribbing you - no offense meant.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bevo said:
To refer as someones wife as a fetish,is extremely insulting you should be ashamed.

Not referring to the wife - referring to the Chinese, Korean and Japanese girlfriends. What are you some overly politically correct liberal gun hater??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread