Another $0.20 in clad

RCGoodin

Sep 12, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Detector(s) used
Just bought a used White's V3i. Can't wait to get it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Upvote 1

texasvarmit

Oct 6, 2006
Texas and Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT gold, Fisher CZ5 quicksilver, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The park is still giving it up...................thanks for watching. HH.:hello2:
heh RC, great finds! looks like two nickels (which in reality are "solid" nickel, at least not "clad") and a clad dime? what are dates on the two nicks?

hoping you had a good find to trash finds ratio that was high on the good finds. :icon_thumleft:

Keep up the great work amigo.

BTW...my first detector in 1971 was a used Whites coinmaster..and it was the best detector I ever have had.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
heh RC, great finds! looks like two nickels (which in reality are "solid" nickel, at least not "clad") and a clad dime? what are dates on the two nicks? hoping you had a good find to trash finds ratio that was high on the good finds. :icon_thumleft: Keep up the great work amigo. BTW...my first detector in 1971 was a used Whites coinmaster..and it was the best detector I ever have had.

Sorry texasvarmit but nickels are 75% copper and 25% nickel.....still just clad.

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20 cents in clad beats my take for today! It's the thrill of finding something that keeps me going! Congratulations! H Digs!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread