old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet that that cat is one of those Leopard cats. They can be pretty pricey.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are ocicats a special breed. Check the locals vet's office somebody may be looking for him. I have a Maine coon and two mutts and if they ever got out I would beat down the doors of hell to get them back.

Last edited:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
That's one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen, except for mine. Surly no one abandoned him? tho I have a Siamese someone "threw away". She is a treasure. A beagle showed up on my doorstep last night. I hope his owner comes & gets him. I just can't afford any more animals.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are ocicats a special breed. Check the locals vet's office somebody may be looking for him. I have a Maine coon and two mutts and if they ever got out I would beat down the doors of hell to get them back.
Hello stc, I can assure you everyone in my small town knows...you can't fart upwind..and it's in the paper!:laughing7:
Kidding aside...he is one of many I've seen in the bush, as usual, rough shape and thin as a rail. At least he came to me (most don't).
I believe most are from people not from here...they drive up here (more bush than people) put them on the side of the road and drive away.Sad, but in an animal shelter (called S.P.C.A. here) their 'time limit' may be even shorter! :(

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet that that cat is one of those Leopard cats. They can be pretty pricey.

Could be old digger, but..would of saved him still..even with five legs and three tails!:laughing7:
Taught all my life...."No Amount Of Money is worth a life"! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen, except for mine. Surly no one abandoned him? tho I have a Siamese someone "threw away". She is a treasure. A beagle showed up on my doorstep last night. I hope his owner comes & gets him. I just can't afford any more animals.
Hi mb, yes..it happens alot up here. Re:(reply to stc)

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Stupendous looking kitty. I kinda feel sorry for whoever shows up at your door trying to confiscate YOUR guns...

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't think of the name of the cat, but yes they're costly. I know there on some for sale on a local group pet page I belong to...will look up the name & post it later. A big possibility someone is looking for their lost cat. Check the vet's office, lost pets in your area if there's a website. Gosh, I belong to so many...a stray pregnant dog showed up at my niece's house, she had 11 puppies. With my help advertising on pet sites, she found homes for all...the last one delivered to a lady last night.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's 2 more listed with the price of $1,200 each!

Registered Bengal Male ~ Available~ This beautiful brown spotted boy Donatello is looking for his forever home! He is sweet, loving and very playful! He is just over a year, still young and full of life! Donatello is nurtured and ready to go NOW. His price is $800 and would be a perrrr-fect Christmas present.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't think of the name of the cat, but yes they're costly. I know there on some for sale on a local group pet page I belong to...will look up the name & post it later. A big possibility someone is looking for their lost cat. Check the vet's office, lost pets in your area if there's a website. Gosh, I belong to so many...a stray pregnant dog showed up at my niece's house, she had 11 puppies. With my help advertising on pet sites, she found homes for all...the last one delivered to a lady last night.
Hi RR, glad to hear you do the same for 'any' animal that needs a little 'human compassion/help :thumbsup:
Identical happened to me: except middle of winter (below 0), could see she was ready to give birth real soon..built her a 'rough' doghouse, then ran an extension cord to a lightbulb inside (enough heat for her & soon 7 pups)..all pups found a home and a farm/freedom for her. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread