70BC8F55-6435-4449-A8C9-09B4DE975B02.jpeg

anything worth being excited about?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture 3 the bottom of stone and picture 4 the right side makes me say natural errosion.

Close ups of the bottom in picture 3 would help.

OP
OP
N

nunyabiz111

Jun 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,d be more excited about that beautiful creek you,re working.Any fish in it?

the mouth of it becomes a tributary to the province's longest river, and just barely a few hundred feet before they both plunge down a well-known 70+ waterfall which, historically, was an obstacle to most any and all fish passage going upwards except maybe during the highest of spring freshets.

so, not really. in this scenario the river is also suffering from a massive algae bloom caused by this year's first major rainstorms co-inciding with farmers having just completed their tilling/planting/fertilizing for this year's crops , leaving the greater part of their investments as slippery slimy runoff and silt lining the bottom of our watercourses for another year. yet again.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the mouth of it becomes a tributary to the province's longest river, and just barely a few hundred feet before they both plunge down a well-known 70+ waterfall which, historically, was an obstacle to most any and all fish passage going upwards except maybe during the highest of spring freshets.

so, not really. in this scenario the river is also suffering from a massive algae bloom caused by this year's first major rainstorms co-inciding with farmers having just completed their tilling/planting/fertilizing for this year's crops , leaving the greater part of their investments as slippery slimy runoff and silt lining the bottom of our watercourses for another year. yet again.
Shucks!:icon_thumleft:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMAZING EYES to spot that! I would TAKE IT HOME . Thanks for posting !!!

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
It ocurrs to me on second viewing that it may have been started but never finished. Where I hunted, ground stone was always found not far from water -- probably having to do with the grinding process.

FWIW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread