ANOTHER CRAAAAAAAASY FIND

bibitte2

Feb 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of you might have seen my last post with The MANTLE rookie (sold very fast..lol)

This was part of A very large Baseball collection and so many rare pieces ca me out of those boxes, i am still amaized.

Now The sports cards are done and memorabilia to, i was left sorting The last 10 boxes of books and other publication.

To my surprise, most of The books i am pulling out of The boxes are autographed, hockey, baseball for The most part.....

You really have to call The shot for it to happen......2 weeks ago when i was done sorting out The cards, i sait to my wife, The only thing missing in this collection is Jackie Robinson"..........

Yesterday efternoon, i pulled out this book with other books, since most of them were autographed, i guess you guys know how i felt when this baby poped out of the pile.....

It have to say that i took me A few second to decide to open The book, i was scared as hell.....now when i did i had to sit down....this is why....

Not one autograph, but two.....The other fella is Herb Trawick who also was The first afro-american to play football in the Canadien football league (CFL)....both these fella fought for humain rights with grace....when i look at These autographs i can only say them are heroes...what A Nice piece to hold, full of history .....i just dont know how on earth this is rallonge on me, it seems i am finding everything since last year....

Upvote 17

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread