Another day at the Park and hit a personal bucket lister!!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now I have gotten 3 ringer lead bullets with white patina but they all had a flat bottom. Well this one is like the one I see you guys getting. I had the hollow bottom and it looks dropped!! I’m so happy. Now I’m not saying it’s Civil War but it’s the closest one I may ever get. I got Buffalo and you wheats and A TON of tabs. I’m telling you guys when I get over this door knocking from the three years of public park Boot Camp and what I learned it will be easy Pickens at my permissions. LOL IMG_1270.JPG IMG_1271.JPG IMG_1268.JPG IMG_1269.JPG IMG_0002.JPG

I dig a lot of holes IMG_1267.JPG

P.S. I fought the root and the root won IMG_1273.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 21

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice bullet. Looks to be CW to me but, I'm no expert. Shovel looks a bit "bent". Hope you can straighten her out. Nice score on the bullet & Buffalo. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a nice bullet. Looks to be CW to me but, I'm no expert. Shovel looks a bit "bent". Hope you can straighten her out. Nice score on the bullet & Buffalo. :icon_thumright:

The shovel is cracked. I have to get it wielded back. I have no idea where to get that done. That’s my fourth broken shovel in 3 years.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The shovel is cracked. I have to get it wielded back. I have no idea where to get that done. That’s my fourth broken shovel in 3 years.

Is the Predator piranha you have there? I just lost my Predator "D95" and hope to post a "reward" for it's return in the local paper. I don't think many stout men could bent the handle on the Predator D95. That thing is a beast. Hope you can get her fixed.:icon_thumright:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice mini ball and beefalo I see you had to go trash digging to get em!
Just google Welders, truck and farm equipment repair and you will find someone near you to weld her up. Tell them to add a "gusset" to each side and it will be stronger than new. They will know what you are talking about

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bust day for you and nice finds. I could never dig that many targets unless I was in soft sand using my scoop.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice mini ball and beefalo I see you had to go trash digging to get em!
Just google Welders, truck and farm equipment repair and you will find someone near you to weld her up. Tell them to add a "gusset" to each side and it will be stronger than new. They will know what you are talking about

Thank you trdking I appreciate the well needed advice. That’s exactly what I’m gonna do.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bust day for you and nice finds. I could never dig that many targets unless I was in soft sand using my scoop.

Well I’m completely obsessive compulsive and it’s almost like I can’t stop. Crazy hobby or crazy guy do the hobby. One or the two lol

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds. Congratulations! Sorry your shovel broke.

Thanks Wright I’m am way to rough on my equipment. 6”1 249 with a crazy addiction stuff gets broken. Yeah I’ll have to go with that.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is the Predator piranha you have there? I just lost my Predator "D95" and hope to post a "reward" for it's return in the local paper. I don't think many stout men could bent the handle on the Predator D95. That thing is a beast. Hope you can get her fixed.:icon_thumright:

You better get it back it’s out of stock.

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! Nice finds!

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Far as Welding local to you ask at the High school for their best student welder, the cost may be free, I know we used to weld up all kinds of thing for people, very few were ever charged anything. Or you can take it to a welding shop and pay 20$ and up. I'll Gladly do it free if you want to pay postage both ways. Best of luck to you.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the nice digs Truth. :occasion14: Hopefully you keep all the pull tabs and aluminum you dig. You could scrap it and pay for the welding job. I think you need to add a cordless sawsall to your arsenal of detecting gear for those big roots.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the nice digs Truth. :occasion14: Hopefully you keep all the pull tabs and aluminum you dig. You could scrap it and pay for the welding job. I think you need to add a cordless sawsall to your arsenal of detecting gear for those big roots.

Yeah you would think those 500 year old oak tree roots would have some give....nope.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread