Another few modern silvers. Thats 44 total from this site!

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With in one years time this site has produced some good silver. Here are todays finds. 002.JPG 003.JPG

I have only been detecting for 10 years and I only can imagine this is how it was back in the early days when silver was plenty full. This is the last 14 month silver total from this site. 004.JPG 005.JPG Would be nice to get back into the older stuff but I am not complaining.

Upvote 7

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you post that ring earlier?.. seems as though you did, good stuff right there..

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you post that ring earlier?.. seems as though you did, good stuff right there..[/QUOTE

Yes, Dave I have posted the ring before, also most of the coins.... The second half of this post are my cumulative silver finds from this site. Sorry I am not trying to mislead any one. This is all from one site I found, with in the last 14 months.

Last edited:

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have a nice collection going. congrats!

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
man I thought I was doing great finding 8 at one sight.
You've got me skunked.
Congrats.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes in the late 70's a friend and I found over 100 mercs on one football field that was built in the 40's...

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems this park has been minimally hunted. Your obvious areas around older pavilions and main grass areas never yielded much in the way of silver for me. Its those back corners and over grown areas that sometimes are over looked. This is definitely the least worked park I have ever detected. Not a very old park with old finds but of course still a fun time digging any silver! Proves there are still areas/ parks out there holding some good silver.

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would love to have a site like that to use as a fall back spot when I had nowhere else to hunt. Very nice silver collection from that one spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread