Attachments

• aafree.jpg
    aafree.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 486
Upvote 0

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Scotto, I called I got their answering machine. Did you speak with someone the first time you called or did you have to leave your telephone number to have someone return your call. Thanks

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just tried 2 emails I found on a google search [email protected] & [email protected] Both bounced back as undeliverable.

I also found these numbers
541-343-0091
541-756-7111
541-343-3132
541-343-3137

Alex Pancheco is the owner.

Al's stamps also has one of the same numbers.

tipsicoin is his ebay name (100% positive)

coincollector101

May 8, 2007
I just Talked to him my Package is on the way.
he told Me that his Shipping Cost have jumped up 20%
Thats a Bunch More.per ounce on packages is 150% more then Letters.
Just a lil Interesting Fact he told me.
I asked in Closing that includes a suprise Coin he said yes.
Chad

OP
OP
scotto

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Pennyworth said:
Scotto, I called I got their answering machine. Did you speak with someone the first time you called or did you have to leave your telephone number to have someone return your call. Thanks

I got thru the first time and talked to him.

That ad wasn't run last issue, and I just saw the next one in the magazine rack in the store, and I didn't see it in that one either, but I just flipped thru it quickly.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Scott.....I gonna give them a call tomorrow.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, after getting my free Franklin last time... I'll definitely be calling for sure for this tomorrow. :) Can't wait to see what it might be...

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I just called and the guy was extremely nice and personable. He said he'd send it to my Florida address, then he'd also be sending two complimentary magazines to me as well. I failed to mention the free coin, but I'm sure that he'll send one since he seemed to be a pretty nice guy! Guess time will tell....

Bran <><

coincollector101

May 8, 2007
I got my mom and Dad Calling in with there Maidin Names Getting them Sent to There Parents House. HEhe

Well mom Threw Away 3 Mercs of Mine they Were on the Counter and She Scooped them up and put them in the trash Not looking what she was doing :( I was so mad.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coincollector101 said:
......mom Threw Away 3 Mercs of Mine they Were on the Counter and She Scooped them up and put them in the trash Not looking what she was doing :( I was so mad.

I once left two silver quarters on the kitchen table, the wife saw them and thought I left them for her, she spent them.

I have to do one of three things:

1) teach her about silver coins (that will never happen)
2) learn not to leave coins where they don't belong
3) enjoy losing silver coins (that will never happen either)

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
I just called him,he's really friendly. What was really funny was that he knew what state I lived in when I told him my town. My city is not that well known,so I was shocked and said how did you know the state. Turns out he has a customer in the same city. :) I inquired about Canadian cents,but it he doesn't have to much of them in stock any more. I didn't ask about the coin,but if I get one,cool.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
Ordered mine today. The other free coin offer I didn't get. I got the package in the mail but no coin. ???

packerbacker,
You may want to call them back and tell them you never received the coin that they said they'd send you... I'm sure they'd apologize and send you out one promptly from what I've been hearing from others.

cyberdan said:
I once left two silver quarters on the kitchen table, the wife saw them and thought I left them for her, she spent them.

I have to do one of three things:

1) teach her about silver coins (that will never happen)
2) learn not to leave coins where they don't belong
3) enjoy losing silver coins (that will never happen either)

cyberdan,
I feel your pain!! Last year I lived in the dorms here on the campus of my college and I left three of my silver quarters in the same container I kept my laundry quarters in. My roommate tended to borrow a couple here and there to get a soda from the machine... and one night I came home and went to grab out my three quarters to inspect them a bit more and two were gone, EXACTLY how much a soda costs. I questioned my roomie on it but he swore up and down that he didn't touch them... then asked me why I was so upset about a couple of quarters. After my lengthy explanation, he said sorry but he didn't take them. I just told him that if he did, I would have given him a whole roll of quarters just for those two. Blah. Guess that's just how things happen sometimes.

Bran <><

OP
OP
scotto

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
BlueShadow said:
Thnx for hot tip, this is the second great freebie you've posted isn't it?

The other one wasn't me, but it gave me the idea for this one when I saw it in the magazine. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions