cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been dealing with a customer for the last three days. He asked for a special price. I gave it and he ordered. Then he didn't pay. He asked the same questions again and I told him again 100 for $60.00 His English was pretty bad but he got the point across. He just paid and now i know why he is from the Ukraine. He lied to ebay to register and uses a forwarder in MD. I have me account set up for USA only.

This is how I found out. His ship to address has a bunch of numbers after his name. I googled the address and it is a wharehouse. But since it is google the actual company name came up. So I left a review just in case another ebayer happens to stumble upon the address.

Here is my review. I did give it 5 stars because I have no gripes against them, but the buyer did lie to be able to buy from me.

Rate & review
Ukraine Express Inc, 78 McCullough Dr, New Castle, DE 19720

This is a freight forwarder. You sell something to someone that lies to ebay and tells them they are in the United States. Then they have you send it here. This company then sends it to your buyer in the Ukraine. I specifically told ebay I only want to sell to people in the USA. That way I do not have to worry about that person claiming they never got it. What you need to do is make sure your shipment has tracking. Keep all shipping info for much longer than normal. If you can prove it got to this address then ebay should accept it if the buyer claims non-delivery or broken or short.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get a few with CA address and I know it is going into a container to be shipped overseas. As long as the final address I send to is USA that is fine with me. Ebay does the same only goes to Kentucky or Tenn dont rememeber but the customer pays extra for that service. I do understand what you are saying.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, what Beans said. You are only responsible for it getting to the warehouse it is shipped to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread