Another good day during weekend hunt!!!

Metalmole

Apr 6, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
White's Classic ID, XLT spectrum, Coinmaster TR, Whites Prizm 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long day so ill make it short and quick! After a great breakfeast we had another token hunt and it went great for me. I found 4 tokens and my dad found only one :laughing7:. its alright he finds something better later today. I was able to get more coins but no rings this time. After this hunt there were a couple dealers set up so I decided to look around. A dealer that I do business with and bought my first detector from was there and had a new whites Prizm 3 for only 200. I was looking for a small detector like it and couldnt resist the price. After that I was able to try it out on the next hunt and got token for an ice hook anothe dime and a silver goblet(dont know if it is plate or not). We ate dinner and decided to go to a site that was marked for us to hunt at. we walked around and came out to a field and started to detect. As soon as my dad balanced his XLT and did a half swing he got a hit. It was a 1863 IH. :angry3: I still can believe it. I didnt find a thing owell i still have more token finds then him LOL! Here are pics of the junk and other finds we had. There is another hunt tomorrow cant wait

thanks for looking HH

Attachments

• DSC05703.JPG
    DSC05703.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 389
  • DSC05706.JPG
    DSC05706.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC05708.JPG
    DSC05708.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC05709.JPG
    DSC05709.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 389
  • DSC05711.JPG
    DSC05711.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC05713.JPG
    DSC05713.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 379
Upvote 0

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great silver coin finds Metalmole! :notworthy:

I love finding old horse shoes, that's a big one too! :o

Love the look of that silver plate champagne glass . . . looks to date to the 1940's or 50's. :icon_scratch:

Happy hunting,
Dave

OP
OP
Metalmole

Metalmole

Apr 6, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
White's Classic ID, XLT spectrum, Coinmaster TR, Whites Prizm 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Antiquarian said:
Great silver coin finds Metalmole! :notworthy:

I love finding old horse shoes, that's a big one too! :o

Love the look of that silver plate champagne glass . . . looks to date to the 1940's or 50's. :icon_scratch:

Happy hunting,
Dave

thanks for the reply the goblet was in a chest were if you get a tokeon with the right number you were able dig through it and get whatever you wanted. I thought it looked cool so I grabbed it. The horse shoe was in a token field. they must have used the field to throw people off because of all the junk that was in it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread