Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normal Monday morning, Ken and I head to a beach north of us. Saw Jay, Karen, Mike and Bob everyone seemed busy , must have been 6 more hunters entering the water. For a moment I thought we were going to have more hunters than bathers. I got lucky again and got 3 gold and 1 silver. A 5.5gr. 14Kt white gold band, a 2.5gr. 10KT. ladies ring with garnets, a 1.9gr. 10 KT. ladies ring and a silver ladies ring with a blue stone. King Neptune was good to me !

Attachments

• 2more.jpg
    2more.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 660
Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
holy cow Les. I would have been happy with any one of those!!! I went home with nothing but clad. Oh well, maybe next trip! Nice meeting you!

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Nice finds. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

When I go to Puerto Rico in June to underwater detecting, I hope to find gold.

Congra.

Arch

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Yikes Les.....Great job up there....and in all that metal detecting traffic too !! Keep it up my friend!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rollin, rollin, rollin :icon_thumleft:

Gulf Hunter

Jan 12, 2007
Galveston Co., Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 800s
Les West Central Fl said:
Normal Monday morning, Ken and I head to a beach north of us. Saw Jay, Karen, Mike and Bob everyone seemed busy , must have been 6 more hunters entering the water. For a moment I thought we were going to have more hunters than bathers. I got lucky again and got 3 gold and 1 silver. A 5.5gr. 14Kt white gold band, a 2.5gr. 10KT. ladies ring with garnets, a 1.9gr. 10 KT. ladies ring and a silver ladies ring with a blue stone. King Neptune was good to me !

Great show Les, but better check those stones you are calling, "garnets". They look more like rubies to me and rubies are MUCH more valuable than garnets. See a jeweler and let us know what you find out.
GH

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Excellent finds. Name of the game!

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some find WHOPPERS Les! :headbang: :headbang: I'll be seeing ya when we get back! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread