Another great day metal detecting.

DetectorGuy73

Sep 18, 2022
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Minelab 540 and Nokta Pinpointer.
Hello out to everyone and this is another report from Saturday 9-30-2023 from one of my local parks. Which did not let me down with different coins and yes my second ring in A week apart from each other. Now this one the Nokta Legend with Lg24 coin hit on regular high tone with vdi# 44. No way thinking at first A regular penny. Heck no came out A silver ring! Had to not over show to much emotions. Because of people around.
Just another great day with good weather in the mix. Happy hunting. Oh almost forgot the coins spill that had one quarter., three pennies and one dime in same hole. Got to love this hobby. Take care everyone.

20231001_125251.jpg

Attachments

• 20231001_125236.jpg
    20231001_125236.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Upvote 23

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Hello out to everyone and this is another report from Saturday 9-30-2023 from one of my local parks. Which did not let me down with different coins and yes my second ring in A week apart from each other. Now this one the Nokta Legend with Lg24 coin hit on regular high tone with vdi# 44. No way thinking at first A regular penny. Heck no came out A silver ring! Had to not over show to much emotions. Because of people around.
Just another great day with good weather in the mix. Happy hunting. Oh almost forgot the coins spill that had one quarter., three pennies and one dime in same hole. Got to love this hobby. Take care everyone.

View attachment 2107707
Congrats!! Beautiful ring!

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2107707
Nice finds.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2107707
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super ring finds. Congratulations on all the coins, too! Thanks for sharing with us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread