Another Hammered Outing..

Beautiful Hammered Silver Cru and another sweet hunt buddy! Congrats and good luck on this fresh new year we have! :icon_thumleft:

wow lovely hammered wish i could found a older hammered like that instead of all lizzys all the time :P

jimmy uk said:
wow lovely hammered wish i could found a older hammered like that instead of all lizzys all the time :P

I wouldn't worry about it because your best find will probably be something you never even thought about finding, and the lizzy stuff, well that will be fine when it happens. I'm sure there's some detectorists in the UK who don't even find hammered... maybe 2 or 3 of them.... Ok just 1, Shaun, he actually buys his online. :laughing7:

Iron Patch said:
jimmy uk said:

I wouldn't worry about it because your best find will probably be something you never even thought about finding, and the lizzy stuff, well that will be fine when it happens. I'm sure there's some detectorists in the UK who don't even find hammered... maybe 2 or 3 of them.... Ok just 1, Shaun, he actually buys his online. :laughing7:

Attachments

• 2315.jpg
    2315.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 203

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back