Another hunt with no in-situs

welsbury

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2010
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was near my only creek hunting spot for work and thought I would stop by to see if anything had washed out, glad I did. First pic is group shot with 2 brokes. Second is group shot with wholes. Third is pic of the best one, a constricted base Humboldt with classic chipping. Made my day for sure.Wish I would have had my camera though. Humboldt is 2-3/8 ".

Attachments

• P1050602.JPG
    P1050602.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 102
  • P1050607.JPG
    P1050607.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 105
  • P1050605.JPG
    P1050605.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Upvote 0

mn9000

Oct 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding. Humboldt is beautiful & is in beautiful condition.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesnt matter to me if there is a dirt pic or not. Im not taking the dirt pic no more I am tired of killing my cameras from the dirt getting in the crevices . Gets on your hands then works into the camera. Those are beautiful finds.

OP
OP
welsbury

welsbury

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2010
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesnt matter to me if there is a dirt pic or not. Im not taking the dirt pic no more I am tired of killing my cameras from the dirt getting in the crevices . Gets on your hands then works into the camera. Those are beautiful finds.
Thanks Rock. That dirt is hard on the ol camera. Just didn't expect to be point hunting that day. Mine is about toast but still working usually. Have tape to keep the lens cover open.Half the time you have to turn it on and off a few times to get it to work. When I got home and was trying to take pics it said there was something the matter with the card, tried another new card same story. Put old one back in and turned it on and off about a dozen times and finally it came around and started working. Daughter said she would give me her old camera, might have to take her up on it. Sure like to have in-situs.

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are at it again I see! Those are great finds Welsbury. My gosh, they are perfect! JEALOUS! Envy is the sin, not jealousy, right? ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread