• JSONE.JPG
    JSONE.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 119

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice, Ron.....lotta headlights and sidelights on that little bugger.....LOL
Jim

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Nice, Ron.....lotta headlights and sidelights on that little bugger.....LOL
Jim
:laughing7::laughing7: Yeah, I was surprised to see them all. Has a few more than I knew he had. He's so small I couldn't see any of them ( even with glasses ) until zooming in with the lens.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you say " infestation "? I knew you could .:tongue3:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago now there was a photo contest at a place called the butterfly pavilion and my daughter maybe 13 yrs old then wanted to enter. The subject had to be a bug of any kind. We found a tiny green crab spider and put him on a leaf out in the sun and with a Kodak 3.2 meg camera and a jewelers loop I got the face and all 8 eyes focused with a perfect dof. My daughters part was to use a stick to get the crab spider to the raise his front legs up in an offensive pose. We entered the best out of maybe 8 or so pictures taken and they put all the photos entered on the walls at the pavilion. There were hundreds of entries and categories for adults and children. For the children's class 1st and 2nd price would have their photo put in the calendar for that year and a gift certificate at Mike's Camera in Boulder, Co. My daughter got an email telling her she won 2nd prize for that spider picture we named "Back Off". I've no clue what ever happened to that calendar with that picture and the old desk top computer with the photo crashed years ago. Maybe I'll find that calendar some day around here. I guess I could check with the butterfly pavilion to see if they still have it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread