Another Large Cent! IHC and some silver mixed in!

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still can't believe it. Went back to same yard where I found a LC (my 2nd all time) and had a great afternoon! My 3rd LC of all time, it's Va soil rough, but it doesn't bother me a bit :headbang: I think it may be 1820?? Other finds a very nice 1887 IHC and 3 silvers! Some more CW bullets and SG shells (really like them believe it or not, have one display of only SG shells). Wheat dates- 16,19,20,25,40s,& 41. 1918 & 1920 Mercs and a 61 D Roosevelt. Modern bullets and some sort of maybe sash buckle that "had" a lot of stones and a tiny ball like button. Really was a great afternoon! One thing that I noticed is many of the coins I have dug in this yard have cut marks in them, anyone know why that is? Thanks for looking and happy swinging!

Mar231.jpgMar232.jpgMar233.jpgMar234.jpg

Upvote 10
Great hunt tokenman!, love them lcs and silver

That is great Congrats! I had the same luck, found my first ever LC (1852) went back the next day and found my second ever LC also (1852). The memories from this hobby!!

Nice Job Token. I see you still swing a 1266X. Good machines there buddy. Nice finds too.

Great hunt!

Good job! Maybe the coins were cut by a mower.

Excellent hunt! Triple silver, IHC and LC... very well done. GL&HH!

Thanks for looking fellow diggers! Btw-the 1266 is still in arsenal, but have been swinging a deus lately :thumbsup: Still afraid to mess with settings though :dontknow: and have only used basic 1 thus far. I tried once, and it was a chatterer, so I went back to basic 1. Still learning. deus fast be a good program to try??? Thanks again!

Great hunt with a good mix of finds and silver!!

Great job and an outstanding bunch of finds! Congrats are in order on one heckuva score. HH......

Excellent hunt TokenMan,

Nice old copper coins!

A very nice assortment of finds!....................................

Thanks all! It really was a fun day!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back