Another long week of hunting turns up little.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
The photo below is all the keepers I got this week from searching.

10 Boxes of Halves
2k in Dimes
1k in Quarters
And $200 in Nickles.

not pictured: 20 Wheaties from a $50 bag. For a total of $8250.00 and multiple dumps.

This was a very discouraging week in regards to the Half dollar boxes but I am somewhat pleased with the other denominations.
As I assembled my take for this week, for this photo, I asked myself how I was going to explane to my wife why? (spending a couple hours a day, Mon. - Thur. driving around)
Buying, searching and dumping thousands of coins, only to pull this handfull of keepes, was a good idea?
Guess I'll just not show her this weeks take. :dontknow:

Mojo

Attachments

• week of 22.jpg
    week of 22.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Looks like you did a lot of work. The selection of coins you got is pretty good though.
Good job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And as always, great pics.
HH
Rich

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Nice variety there but your right not a lot of return on your time. Maybe next week will turn up a big dream roll find and it will make it worth it. That is what I keep telling myself lately...

Maine_Jim

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little here and little there . . . adds up to big here and big there. My boxes have been really skunko as of late as well. Perhaps our next boxes will be overflowing with silver. :wink:

apush :read2:

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Mojo,
It's something. Same thing was happening to me for months and then up jumped the silver.
It's out there for you too. Hang in there
rileyboy

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
ya, the slq is a gr8 catch!!!!!!! thats a wonderful week in my book...and really ur averages arent that bad...1 silver per dime box (a little under my ave), 2 wartimes per box of nicks, almost 1 silver half per box, and 1 silver quart per box (way above my averages!!!!!)... .at least for me thats a pretty average week if even! keep it up and hh!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Mojo, it will pick up but at least you are still pulling in some silver. That Standing Lib is a very nice find as well. Happy Hunting.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread