Another new guy

terrible1

Greenie
Jul 13, 2009
Hey all!

I've been lurking for a bit, figured I would post up since I have bumped into a couple of you this spring.

I'm not a coin shooter or anything, dont mess around in town. Do a little sluicing up Willard (bronze and tan F-150) find enough to keep me interested until the snow melts in the Uintahs.

Spend most of the summer chasing old Spanish mines and such. I've got 3 days in the Glory Hole/Josephine mine this year.

Use the detector a bit in the mines and around the old campsites. Found most of an old potbelly stove, some smelter slag, misc. hardware and 1 old spanish cob. Lots of junk and once in a while a good piece of ore.

Good luck this summer!

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
terrible1 said:
Hey all!

I've been lurking for a bit, figured I would post up since I have bumped into a couple of you this spring.

I'm not a coin shooter or anything, dont mess around in town. Do a little sluicing up Willard (bronze and tan F-150) find enough to keep me interested until the snow melts in the Uintahs.

Spend most of the summer chasing old Spanish mines and such. I've got 3 days in the Glory Hole/Josephine mine this year.

Use the detector a bit in the mines and around the old campsites. Found most of an old potbelly stove, some smelter slag, misc. hardware and 1 old spanish cob. Lots of junk and once in a while a good piece of ore.

Good luck this summer!
Welcome. Where are you located?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread